Sign in to follow this  
Toperek1990 (DayZ)

When you think you're already dead...stop thinking xD bathroom bloodbath

dude you're a beast, most players will panic in these situations and not react appropriately.

it's always nice to have a partner you can count on too!

• Like 2

How on Earth did you spot the last guy? I've been trying to see him and can't spot him when you shout out. That was very Mafia with all the door shoting :) I wish there were penetration effects, but anyway it was cool. I hate the airfield. I usually go alone and I'm always happy to get out alive. 

Edited by S3V3N
  • Like 1

Very nice dudes.

Have similar situation weeks ago, but have only an Winchester 70 rifle.

Was a lonely wolf this day and look behind me often as i can.

Some moment, i stand still to check the town in front or something, look again behind me... *HEARTH ATTACK*

~ 4m away a damn ******* stranger aim with his **** shotgun at me :-O

Run INSTANT in an open wooden house in front of me and one or more, dont know anymore, shot/s dont hit me luckily.

Close the door instant from the side when i crouching on the ground, see the stranger through the windows.

Stand in the corner of this house and aim at the door. Talk to this shithead, he can left or die. He laughs in his mic. i think

and ~ 10 sec. later he open the door and run into my house and in to my load as hell .308 Win. bear-killer thunderbolt

Kin2AJp.gif

Edited by t-s
  • Like 1

How on Earth did you spot the last guy? I've been trying to see him and can't spot him when you shout out. That was very Mafia with all the door shoting :) I wish there were penetration effects, but anyway it was cool. I hate the airfield. I usually go alone and I'm always happy to get out alive. 

Same questions

2.35:'Oh, another one, outside'

2:40:'he's coming, he's coming, shooting through the door'

wtf? No visual enemy, no recorded footstep sound  (i'm pretty sure it's not easy to hear someones steps with someone being speaking in teamspeak and chirping birds outside)

update: got it, 2:40 door sound, but still cant understand how did you spotted him?))

Edited by industria
  • Like 2

dude you're a beast, most players will panic in these situations and not react appropriately.

it's always nice to have a partner you can count on too!

thanks bro :)

When Odessa was already in the barrack I could still hear GRASS footsteps ;) thats how I knew someone is still outside and then he opened the door to the barrack

+1 for taking a shower with your mate =D

lol

nice fucking combat response

thank You ^^

Very nice dudes.

Have similar situation weeks ago, but have only an Winchester 70 rifle.

Was a lonely wolf this day and look behind me often as i can.

Some moment, i stand still to check the town in front or something, look again behind me... *HEARTH ATTACK*

~ 4m away a damn ******* stranger aim with his **** shotgun at me :-O

Run INSTANT in an open wooden house in front of me and one or more, dont know anymore, shot/s dont hit me luckily.

Close the door instant from the side when i crouching on the ground, see the stranger through the windows.

Stand in the corner of this house and aim at the door. Talk to this shithead, he can left or die. He laughs in his mic. i think

and ~ 10 sec. later he open the door and run into my house and in to my load as hell .308 Win. bear-killer thunderbolt

Kin2AJp.gif

sounds pretty intanse mate ^^ thank You for sharing!

Same questions

2.35:'Oh, another one, outside'

2:40:'he's coming, he's coming, shooting through the door'

wtf? No visual enemy, no recorded footstep sound  (i'm pretty sure it's not easy to hear someones steps with someone being speaking in teamspeak and chirping birds outside)

update: got it, 2:40 door sound, but still cant understand how did you spotted him?))

like I wrote above ;) after Odessa comes into the barrack I could still hear some GRASS footsteps in my right ear :) you can still easly hear them:) but it was a lot easier to hear when I was playing cuz there was no music in the background ^^