Roach_tm

Tony Moretti's Story - TV Style Series on DayZRP (Season 3)

LA3wqo0.png

hCWzGcz.png

I was more than honored to see the continuous support from staff and the community at dayzrp as well as the fans on Youtube and of course DayZ Staff. On top of that, Both Season 1 and Season 2 were featured in the DayZ Community Spotlight in the official status reports. This has motivated me to keep going. Thank you all for the amazing support guys. You are all fantastic! So to you all, I present Tony Moretti's Story (Season 3).

edRp635.png

Tony was part of the Italian Mafia back in Brooklyn, New-York. However, him and his brother Bobby were not the most respected in the crew. They worked at the bottom, cleaning up dead bodies and taking care of the dirtiest of business. 1 year ago, Tony and Bobby were sent to Chernarus to make a deal with the Chernarussian Mafia. The Italian Don knew things would somehow go south, so instead he sent the brothers to Chernarus in his place. As predicted, the deal went south and left Tony and Bobby on the run from them and the infected as the outbreak happened later that day. The brothers got separated and lost in the strange country. Tony is now looking to find his brother in the infected wasteland of Chernarus. He will stop at nothing to survive and get his brother back.
Edited by Roach_tm
  • Like 1

Just a friendly reminder that Season 3 starts on Dec 4 :)

Don't forget to watch Season 1 and 2 both featured in the DayZ Status Reports !!

6 days to go until the season premier !! 

Best Character Yet! I loved Quinn's story and Eddie. This I can not wait for.

Thanks so much man :) Glad you enjoyed the 1st episode !

Episode 3 folks :)

I'm off until after the holiday season. Happy holidays everyone :D

Episode 4 coming Jan 15.

Catch up on the series if you haven't yet :D

Well since the forums were down for quite some time, I released 3 episodes since.

Episodes: 5, 6 and 7

hope you all enjoy :D

e6uEra8.png

Episode 14: Mercy (Released: April 16, 2016)

THIS IS THE FINALE OF THE SEASON

Edited by Roach_tm

Just like AMC's Talking Dead, I was inspired to make an In Memoriam video for all those we've lost this season.

And here is the Final Q&A for this season.