So I am getting back into streaming. Every game I wanna stream works great... but then 0.62 hit. Wow, nice patch, wanna stream this... oh wait OBS don't work with DayZ anymore. All I am getting is a black screen (I wanna use OBS only cause everything's setup on there for me). Everything else like overlays or any other game for that matter, they all work. But can't get DayZ to work.
What I've done:
0. YES I checked "Compatibility mode/anti cheat thingy)
1. Updated all video drivers and updated OBS.
2. Verified DayZ Cache.
3. Deleted old scenes in OBS and made new ones.
4. Re-installed OBS.
5. Tried window capture (It's all wonky on screen and won't fit it right).
6. Tried monitor capture but only where there is text on the menu is lit up, the rest is all black.
KEEP in mind, I cannot run this game in window mode as I get half the frames I would get fullscreen (Max 30 in the wilderness and that's with no trees around me). So I won't do Window capture and monitor capture is just as bad for me with the addition that not everything lights up.
Did anyone get DayZ working on OBS correctly and if so, how'd you do it?
Thanks for the help guys :)
Win7 - GeForce 1050 ti 4GB - 12 GB Mem - Athlon 750k 3.4Ghz