Sign in to follow this  
Mingus

VANILLA | FINALdayZ | 1.8.6.1

IP:66.150.121.207 FINALdayZsurvivor.net

Hello, My name is Cyril. I'm the admin of the FINALdayZ Vanilla Chernarus server. Our goal is to provide a top quality vanilla DayZ mod server in which players can learn to love the mod and meet new friends. It is my belief that DayZ is as it should be. Survival is a challenge. Whether that means finding a water bottle, crafting a splint, or choosing to meet another player. That feeling of risk is what makes DayZ special.

The server is set up as follows:

• 99.9% Vanilla code - side chat enabled 
  • GMT-8 timezone
  • Full day/night system
  • Crosshairs OFF
  • Map Waypoints OFF
  • No AI
  • No Missions
  • Vanilla Zombies
  • Approximately 55 Vehicles

The server has been hosted in New York City since July 2014 and benefits from a high quality internet connection. This connection allows players from as far away as Australia or Japan to successfully play the game with <300 pings.

If you are looking for a friendly community where you can learn the mod, or a stable server where your group can play, I welcome you to come join us. 

FINALdayZ Vanilla Chernarus (1.8.6.1)

- Cyril

Edited by Epoc568
  • Like 2

Dedicated, fast, reliable; these are the best terms to describe this server, and its host. If you're looking for a vanilla server with scope to expand your own community, home or patch then you should give this server a look. The community here are generally friendly, although PvP is not outlawed. No waypoints, no crosshairs, simply a pure hardcore version of DayZ, just the way it was intended.

RDqRua6.png

We are DayZ survivors. Welcome, to the FINALdayZ of Chernarus.

Edited by Cartoonrboy

Beautiful morning in Chernarus to do some fishing and vehicle hunting. Cheers survivors!

• Like 1

Side chat is now off. We've gone full vanilla :)

Edit: After massive community response side chat has returned!

Edited by Epoc568