Sign in to follow this  
Coday

HANDS UP ! - the art / skill to rob - DayZ SA

For comprehension:

0:23: How it should not be done !

1:27: How it should be done when the oher player does not cooperate !

3:03: How it should be done when the oher player cooperates !

Video:

• Like 4

Hopefully once player speed is properly reduced running zig zags away from a stick up won't be such a valid option :P Cool vid

I favour the "Don't move or you die, hands up now. Drop the weapon. If you move, we shoot, so don't turn around."

Usually met with movement, raising weapons or being told to fuck myself. When they start dying I get called all sorts.

Usually met with movement, raising weapons or being told to fuck myself. When they start dying I get called all sorts.

Same for my experiences :D

at 1:02

Edited by Coday

thats why i always pack a stun baton , and hand cuffs. If i get the drop on them , I dont leave them with the option disobey .

Stun - Cuff/rope - Burlap sack - Saline 
 Sometimes take their shoes , just for laughs .
Once tied , you should be able to distance yourself pretty far before they break out . 

If i get the drop on them , I dont leave them with the option disobey .

IF you get the drop on them. Sneaking upon another player is not that difficult. But to handcuff him without raising his attention is problematic - because of the sounds. You are dead if that guy hears you during the animation of handcuffing.

IF you get the drop on them. Sneaking upon another player is not that difficult. But to handcuff him without raising his attention is problematic - because of the sounds. You are dead if that guy hears you during the animation of handcuffing.

Thats what the stun baton is for 

Thats what the stun baton is for 

Okay, I understand :D If you can easily knock people out with the stun baton ( I don't have much experience with that thing) , the handcuss wouldn't be compulsively necessary. You can unarm the player while he's unconscious. However, I don't want to imagine the case when the hit with the stun baton fails.