Sign in to follow this  
Blackfire (DayZ)

Short Story Time Around The Campfire

How this works - Make sure to title your story(s), each story should be one paragraph (about 4-5 sentences), enjoy other short and sweet stories.

"Zig-Zag McGee"

My two buddies and I were on our way to the Cherno airport heading through the trees and saw an unlucky fellow running in the open. We were excited because it was our first chance to kill someone. We open fired from a couple hundred meters out with great excitement and he started running and dancing every which way. He got hit and started to try to roll away but I finally got the final blow.

"The Otis"

Recently spawned I picked up a rifle from a nearby barn and went to find my friend. He was running my way on the beach so we could meet up. I saw another person before I got to my friend headed towards me with a zombie running after him. I shot and broke his legs and continued running. He died soon after.

"The Deal"

We had agreed 3 bikes for a truck with a clan. They drove the truck to the agreed spot, unfortunately for them i had a friend in their clan who i had befriended after saving him from zombies the previous day who informed me they were gonna backstab us so we 'naded the fuckers

"Surprise!"

My friend and I were screwing around in our previous smaller camp trying to plot some diabolical NWAF raid when all of a sudden wild AK fire cuts through the trees and peppers the ground around us. We had been found! I sprinted into the trees and waited for my assailant to pop his head out, but my friend saw him first and loaded him with a full stanag clip. We ran away with great speed and laughed the whole way.

"Suicide bomber"

Our friend told us that he found a chopper past Zelenogorsk so we headed to the designated coordinates and it was eight of us by this point. Found some guns but not enough ammo so we decided to court-martial few military zeds again and again. And here we are, bunch of greedy potheads circling across the broken chopper in the middle of the field and asking for trouble. It doesn't take long before grenade hit our chopper of joy and spoiled our party. None of us was dead so we felt rather insulted and taught our enemy a lesson.

"Wrong place, wrong time"

My friend and i were looting the NW airfield barracks, my friend passed a door in which he saw me crouched down checking some loot, and proceeded to the next room. Although i hadnt entered the building yet, i saw two survivors inside, panic set in and i jumped into an available room. Upon asking my friend where he was, i saw the shadow of an M1A4 and knew it wasn't my friend.

To our luck, he was a bandit and hadnt noticed my mate pass him by but had noticed me. He backed down the hall way towards my mate while aiming at my door (3rd person exploit :P) My friend did what needed to be done