chaosduck

Is DayZ mod still being updated?

hey guys, I want to know if the dayz mod is still being updated. I downloaded arma 2 again and want to start playing the dayz mod since the stand alone got really boring after playing for a while.

hey guys, I want to know if the dayz mod is still being updated. I downloaded arma 2 again and want to start playing the dayz mod since the stand alone got really boring after playing for a while.

same.. the standalone is getting pretty emotional.. 1 step forward 3 steps backwards.. I'm defs thinking about having a taste of the mod again

• Like 1

same.. the standalone is getting pretty emotional.. 1 step forward 3 steps backwards.. I'm defs thinking about having a taste of the mod again

I'm quite disappointed with the progress of DayZ SA, If they improve the zombie AI and count i might go back to it but the mod is 100% the better thing at the moment.

• Like 2

I'm quite disappointed with the progress of DayZ SA, If they improve the zombie AI and count i might go back to it but the mod is 100% the better thing at the moment.

I totally agree.. I was pretty dedicated to the SA for while telling my self.. soon, soon, soon for those zombies..this was January last year... I find it hard not to get frustrated but that's just the time to take a break.. it doesnt matter what people say the development is soOo much slower than anything else i have witnessed but its a bit hard to put this view across with out some kinda of aggressive response but the fact of the matter is its true.. dont get me wrong i think it will get there one day... just not one day any fucking time soon ! 

pce  :D

• Like 1

Our small team all work in real live so we get very little time to work on the mod hence the reason the updates have slowed down.

• Like 2

Nice to know you guys are still working on it when you can. The mod is the absolute best survival game out right now in my eyes. Stand Alone hopefully a year or two from now will start to shape up a bit but I don't see myself getting into it in till some major changes happen. you guys should set up some sort of donation deal and I am sure tons of mod players would gladly chip in to help keep you guys motivated. Not sure if that is possible just an idea.

Our small team all work in real live so we get very little time to work on the mod hence the reason the updates have slowed down.

Thats great, just wanted to know if the mod was abandoned or not.

also I know this probably won't happen but do you guys plan on adding the ability to shoot from vehicles? I saw this in the DayZ Purge mod video and I think its such a cool feature.

Edited by ChaosDuck

I totally agree.. I was pretty dedicated to the SA for while telling my self.. soon, soon, soon for those zombies..this was January last year... I find it hard not to get frustrated but that's just the time to take a break.. it doesnt matter what people say the development is soOo much slower than anything else i have witnessed but its a bit hard to put this view across with out some kinda of aggressive response but the fact of the matter is its true.. dont get me wrong i think it will get there one day... just not one day any fucking time soon ! 

pce  :D

wow, dayz mod is even better now. people are so friendly and don't kos as much, spawned near electro the first time and ran into like 10 different people and they were all friendly and helped me gear up as well. and there are so many zombies now :D