Sign in to follow this  
jemimaswitnes

Modding

I honestly think that they should stop trying to make this some game that only the developers will like and allow modding because there are many people that will be more than happy to finish the game well before the devs are even close to done and also make it 10x better and alot more fun than it currently is with all of these half assed up dates that only add a few guns and some more mechanics that dont work either. After each release the devs are like oh that was a great update after 2 months lets try to make this game more shit than it already is. why cant they pull their heads out of thier fucking asses and let people who want to have a kickass game finish the product the game devs apparently cannot. Just Sayin!

Yeah!  Let the modders finish the renderer, animation system, AI, base building (how about we spawn bases with a screwdriver? I call dibs on that), server package, and player controller.   The devs are too busy driving lambos and counting all the money they make from profit shares and I saw this one video of this cool guy named FrankieonPCat1440 or something and that mod had everything and a server of 100 people and totally legit better plus and minus 10.

On a side note, I personally cannot wait until DayZ is modded into Arma3.  I already have Arma3 but I want another one.

• Like 1