wasrad

[Questionable] New military grade spawn area?

no' date=' youre just an attention whore. if keeping it secret was your goal you would not have made a thread about it. you want attention.

every square cm of this map has been explored. you fail. and anyone who buys into your bullshit too.

[/quote']

Hehe. Ran all the way there to look, did you? Is that why you are so upset?

no' date=' youre just an attention whore. if keeping it secret was your goal you would not have made a thread about it. you want attention.

every square cm of this map has been explored. you fail. and anyone who buys into your bullshit too.

[/quote']

Hehe. Ran all the way there to look, did you? Is that why you are so upset?

why would i with no screen shot? such an obvious troll. plus the game is down....

[/quote']

all right, you got me. Im completely;y full of crap and am looking for attention via text on an internet forum. You outed me man, good job. You make Eddie Valiant look like a rookie gum shoe with your awesome detective skills. Keep up the good work!

Find me a spot where loot spawns and zombies don't' date=' genius.[/quote']Loot buildings have a random chance to spawn loot, and also spawn a random number of zombies, like rolling a dice against a table of results.

If you're really lucky, you can roll a 0 for zombies, and also roll a 6 for loot -- this is more noticeable when there's only a single building around by itself, because in towns there's so many buildings, that rolling a 0 for zombies for all of them is incredibly unlikely.

Of course, it's much more common to roll a 3 for zombies and a 1 for loot... but the two random dice rolls are independent of each other.

Yeah, so, when I swapped three+ different servers getting kicked for high ping, I rolled a 0 for zombies each and every single bloody time? Against a building that is apparently loaded with MILITARY SUPPLIES, hasn't been found and added to the maps, and no one is willing to screenshot?

Seems legit.

zombies dont spawn when you login at a lootspot... just sayin'...

I will just say this to OP for this "military spawn".

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

OP cant respond hes all banned and stuff

zombies dont spawn when you login at a lootspot... just sayin'...

it would be more accurate to say they despawn when you spawn.