wasrad

[Questionable] New military grade spawn area?

I call bullshit on this

It's not bullshit. He got the coordinates from the green mountain radio messages.

Which was a hoax...

Anyone want to explain it to him ? I'm no good at explaining sarcastic irony.

Apparently you're not much good at posting either, mr. 5 posts....or did your troll account get banned?

That shack?

I usually just loot it for vehicle parts.

nothing special here guys

I call bullshit on this

It's not bullshit. He got the coordinates from the green mountain radio messages.

Which was a hoax...

Apparently you're not much good at posting either' date=' mr. 5 posts....or did your troll account get banned?

[/quote']

Yes, that's obviously exactly what happened. :rolleyes:

I am unable to retrieve my original account. At least though the staff activated a new account for me. And very quickly too. Thumbs up for staff.

I was pointing out that you had missed the point of the post. I know it was a hoax, that was the point !

I don't have kids, so communicating with children is not my strong point.

Sorry if you got upset.

Those open Cargo containers have a 4% military loot chance too' date=' and those small garage/workshops.

[/quote']

Is there a more up to date loot table you lot are using. I found the one I had before to be inaccurate at the best of times.

Those open Cargo containers have a 4% military loot chance too' date=' and those small garage/workshops.

[/quote']

Is there a more up to date loot table you lot are using. I found the one I had before to be inaccurate at the best of times.

I just use this: http://dayzmap.info/

No idea how correct it actually is.

Which was a hoax...

Apparently you're not much good at posting either' date=' mr. 5 posts....or did your troll account get banned?

[/quote']

Yes, that's obviously exactly what happened. :rolleyes:

I am unable to retrieve my original account. At least though the staff activated a new account for me. And very quickly too. Thumbs up for staff.

I was pointing out that you had missed the point of the post. I know it was a hoax, that was the point !

I don't have kids, so communicating with children is not my strong point.

Sorry if you got upset.

OHhhhh I get it. This is a weak attempt at humor. Thanks for clearing that up.

..........this is clearly the most original joke evar!

TOCderperK is a known troll, and not a very good one at that. You don't even rate that high..

Confirming this, I just found a Bison SD, some grenades and a Coyote pack there.

The fuck is this, a Grifter thread?

Confirming this' date=' I just found a Bison SD, some grenades and a Coyote pack there.

[/quote']

You know your post is worthless without a screenshot?

Unless someone posts a pic, I'm not going to travel that far northwest. Actually, even if someone posts a pic, I probably won't walk there. Got enough deerstands and lootspots to go to ;)

Confirming this' date=' I just found a Bison SD, some grenades and a Coyote pack there.

[/quote']

You know your post is worthless without a screenshot?

Unless someone posts a pic, I'm not going to travel that far northwest. Actually, even if someone posts a pic, I probably won't walk there. Got enough deerstands and lootspots to go to ;)

imo You have just the correct amount of suspicion and paranoia to suceed in this game.

I shall also all BS, because guess what? I was in that area recently. Server-hopping due to every single frigging server I joined kicking me for high ping.

Wanna know what I saw? A broken Ural truck that I purloined some cans of drink from. And that's it.

The most telling sign? No. Zombies.

Wanna know why cities have more zombies? Because loot spots generate zombies. Ergo, no zombies, no loot.

There are many places where theres no loot but zombies spawn. Keep up.

I shall also all BS' date=' because guess what? I was in that area recently. Server-hopping due to every single frigging server I joined kicking me for high ping.

Wanna know what I saw? A broken Ural truck that I purloined some cans of drink from. And that's it.

Wanna know why cities have more zombies? Because loot spots generate zombies. Ergo, no zombies, no loot.

[/quote']

I shall also all BS' date=' because guess what? I was in that area recently. Server-hopping due to every single frigging server I joined kicking me for high ping.

[/quote']

Find me a spot where loot spawns and zombies don't, genius.

[/quote']

Find me a spot where loot spawns and zombies don't, genius.

Just because there are zombies, doesnt mean there is loot. Please, try and keep up with what is being said.

Find me a spot where loot spawns and zombies don't' date=' genius.[/quote']Loot buildings have a random chance to spawn loot, and also spawn a random number of zombies, like rolling a dice against a table of results.

If you're really lucky, you can roll a 0 for zombies, and also roll a 6 for loot -- this is more noticeable when there's only a single building around by itself, because in towns there's so many buildings, that rolling a 0 for zombies for all of them is incredibly unlikely.

Of course, it's much more common to roll a 3 for zombies and a 1 for loot... but the two random dice rolls are independent of each other.

Find me a spot where loot spawns and zombies don't' date=' genius.[/quote']Loot buildings have a random chance to spawn loot, and also spawn a random number of zombies, like rolling a dice against a table of results.

If you're really lucky, you can roll a 0 for zombies, and also roll a 6 for loot -- this is more noticeable when there's only a single building around by itself, because in towns there's so many buildings, that rolling a 0 for zombies for all of them is incredibly unlikely.

Of course, it's much more common to roll a 3 for zombies and a 1 for loot... but the two random dice rolls are independent of each other.

Yeah, so, when I swapped three+ different servers getting kicked for high ping, I rolled a 0 for zombies each and every single bloody time? Against a building that is apparently loaded with MILITARY SUPPLIES, hasn't been found and added to the maps, and no one is willing to screenshot?

Seems legit.

8 pages and no screen shot' date=' Op is a faggot and all those who "confirmed" his moronic ramblings are too

[/quote']

one or two screenshots would make finding it REALLY easy, thats why

no, youre just an attention whore. if keeping it secret was your goal you would not have made a thread about it. you want attention.

every square cm of this map has been explored. you fail. and anyone who buys into your bullshit too.