Sign in to follow this  
J4G

Ability to change color of permanent t-shirt

That "annoying" permanent white t-shirt, give us possibility to change that from white to what ever you find on your journeys.

Give us even penalty to not be able to rip it on rags when changing the color of forced shirt, i don´t mind.

I just hate to carry t-shirt that i can cover my t-shirt.

idk what the problem is of showing a bare chest tbh... I much prefer garrys choice here :P

I mean, if there is so much doubt, just give the female models a bra and thats it.

idk what the problem is of showing a bare chest tbh... I much prefer garrys choice here :P

I mean, if there is so much doubt, just give the female models a bra and thats it.

I think they should go down the route of full nudity (although you shouldn't ever spawn naked). Rust has wangs and all if I remember correctly.

• Like 1

I think they should go down the route of full nudity (although you shouldn't ever spawn naked). Rust has wangs and all if I remember correctly.

Ye Rust has wangs and probably vaginas too now.

I think Bohemia didnt do that because either they are very conservative or they are afraid nudity will lead to blocked content across platforms such as Twitch and Youtube. Or to "highly controversial CIS scum white privilege feminazi hate propaganda" content such as "dayz funny rape tape" on youtube, which for some reason they are afraid of happening.

I think its bullshit, who on earth cares? Maybe it is because Dayz is more realistic than Rust, but still -  Rust has it, noone cares - so yeah I agree with you.

Edited by jayfkay

Yea, thats what i was up to... Rusty wangs.