Vintage_Green

DayZ equals Sociopath's/assholes

personality disorder characterized by "...a pervasive pattern of disregard for, and violation of, the rights of others that begins in childhood or early adolescence and continues into adulthood."[1]

Fuck you faggets who shoot on site. I was playing all fucking day just to be kicked from a ping spike and loose my chance at morphine so I had to head back to society. Society of Sociopaths, I was shot on site with a broken leg.

12 hours fully loaded everything you can get thats good, Tent, Mathes, Hachet, the works, except Fucking stupid fucking morphine.

FUCK MORPHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used 7 bandages and fucking nothing were the fuck was i putting them?.

This DayZ has been ruined for me today I will never play until these sociopaths are banned from every game and life and killed at birth.

Or atleast till they fix the stupid morphine crap, and fucking zombies breaking your leg wen they are only shuffling there hands standing UP, five feet infront of you.

FUCK OFF.

losers

personality disorder characterized by "...a pervasive pattern of disregard for' date=' and violation of, the rights of others that begins in childhood or early adolescence and continues into adulthood."[1']

Fuck you faggets who shoot on site. I was playing all fucking day just to be kicked from a ping spike and loose my chance at morphine so I had to head back to society. Society of Sociopaths, I was shot on site with a broken leg.

12 hours fully loaded everything you can get thats good, Tent, Mathes, Hachet, the works, except Fucking stupid fucking morphine.

This DayZ has been ruined for me today I will never play until these sociopaths are banned from every game and life and killed at birth.

Or atleast till they fix the stupid morphine crap, and fucking zombies breaking your leg wen they are only shuffling there hands standing UP, five feet infront of you.

FUCK OFF.

Nice use of a dictionary. What's the word for someone who thinks of games (make believe) as real life? Because that's the only way your definition works.

um buddy 12 hours? wasted... that is fucking real? you can be in Denial all you want.

I'm just sharing my experience and opinion.

um buddy 12 hours wasted that is fucking real you can be in Denial all you want.

How was it wasted? I don't get that. I die a lot against players and AI, don't see as it really matters at all.

Excuse me while i translate:

"I say old chaps would you mind not shooting me on sight. It is dreadfully off putting.

I also must say that Morphine is rather rare and the fact Zombies can break your legs is a terrible inconvenience.

Until the day this issue is fixed i will say good day to you."

um buddy 12 hours wasted that is fucking real you can be in Denial all you want.

How was it wasted? I don't get that. I die a lot against players and AI' date=' don't see as it really matters at all.

[/quote']

it matter because this game like so many others proves that people are generally Sociopaths.

EX: BF3 ok. I see someone get in jet before me I will WAIT.

I get in a jet but other guy wants in,.. he shoots me right away same team and all.

hence the meaning of sociopath. Complete disregard for others for your own gain. It does "NOT" matter what the gain is.

you cant dispute 80 years of psychological logic.

How was it wasted? I don't get that. I die a lot against players and AI' date=' don't see as it really matters at all.

[/quote']

it matter because this game like so many others proves that people are generally Sociopaths.

I get in a jet but other guy wants in he shoots me right away same team and all.

hence the meaning of sociopath. Complete disregard for others for your own gain.

Except sociopathic tenancies aren't necessarily to blame. It's a game and that's how people treat it. You could easily say people in bombers IRL are sociopaths for killing without regarding the victims as real, except studies have shown that the perception of the pilots is altered when white blobs are seen on a screen. To them, it is just as real as any video game when they kill people, meaning not at all.

[/quote']

I get in a jet but other guy wants in,.. he shoots me right away same team and all.

hence the meaning of sociopath. Complete disregard for others for your own gain. It does NOY matter what the gain is.

This is obvious proof that everyone who shoots on sight in a video game is a 'Sociopath'. You can close the thread mods, this debate is won.

I understand you feeling good sir, however you must stay and show them bandits up that they can't have dayz and make it into a boring deathmatch with zero social interaction besides avoid and kill.

You got 12 hours of gameplay from a free mod... and what's your point?

You think you're wasting your time by playing video games? Get another hobby then.

You don't like that your character died? That's the whole point of the game -- to roll-play a zombie survivor. Everyone's roll-play eventually ends with their character dying (usually quite abruptly), and then starts roll-playing a new character -- That's the game!

You don't like the game (keep in mind that bandits/murderers/griefers are an integral part of this game)? Spawn a new character and keep playing if you like the game, or stop wasting your time on an activity that you don't enjoy if you don't like it.

What's the word for someone who thinks of games (make believe) as real life?

The "It's a game, and I can do whatever I want" argument is not valid when said game involves other human beings. The fact the other person isn't sitting next to you doesn't cause all of the social norms that dictate the way that we should treat one another to suddenly become invalid.

The "It's a game' date=' and I can do whatever I want" argument is not valid when said game involves other human beings. The fact the other person isn't sitting next to you doesn't cause all of the social norms that dictate the way that we should treat one another to suddenly become invalid.

[/quote']

thank you.

"I say old chaps would you mind not shooting me on sight. It is dreadfully off putting.

I also must say that Morphine is rather rare and the fact Zombies can break your legs is a terrible inconvenience.

Hahaha, thank you for the translation, now I understand.

The "It's a game' date=' and I can do whatever I want" argument is not valid when said game involves other human beings. The fact the other person isn't sitting next to you doesn't cause all of the social norms that dictate the way that we should treat one another to suddenly become invalid.

[/quote']

spot one good chap, saddly online gaming seems to make people believe quite the opposite. I do enjoy a good bit of social punishment to my friends when they are complete dicks online, nothing says you were a douche like a missing xbox or router.(not thief since they are my room mates and its my hardware :P)

I understand you feeling good sir' date=' however you must stay and show them bandits up that they can't have dayz and make it into a boring deathmatch with zero social interaction besides avoid and kill.

[/quote']

I thought we all stay up late playing games because we are anti-social by nature?

Which by the way, being antisocial is another symptom of being a sociopath. Along with over a dozen other factors.

Sorry OP, but don't toss big words around unless you know what they truly mean. Your definition was lacking a lot of other factors and what you posted orginally can account for many other things besides sociopaths.

Very well translated good Sir!

I think that OP ment just that but kinda could not find proper words during his rage spike.

To OP>I understand your frustration. On the other hand posts like this solve nothing and make you look like raving kid.

Best to get some friends, which is not so easy if your RL friends dont want to play, but keep trying.

I understand you feeling good sir' date=' however you must stay and show them bandits up that they can't have dayz and make it into a boring deathmatch with zero social interaction besides avoid and kill.

[/quote']

I thought we all stay up late playing games because we are anti-social by nature?

Which by the way, being antisocial is another symptom of being a sociopath. Along with over a dozen other factors.

Sorry OP, but don't toss big words around unless you know what they truly mean. Your definition was lacking a lot of other factors and what you posted orginally can account for many other things besides sociopaths.

lol what?

[/quote']

spot one good chap, saddly online gaming seems to make people believe quite the opposite. I do enjoy a good bit of social punishment to my friends when they are complete dicks online, nothing says you were a douche like a missing xbox or router.

I usually get my friends a gag gift like a blowup doll or something for their birthday and have them open it at a family gathering if possible. Same effect really. Who doesn't want an inflatable sheep anyhow?

[/quote']

I'm not anti-social, I just lack social skills when compared to an average male of 20 years of age.

[/quote']

lol what?

You posted this:

personality disorder characterized by "...a pervasive pattern of disregard for, and violation of, the rights of others that begins in childhood or early adolescence and continues into adulthood."[1]

And I am saying that is a classic example of an armchair web MD taking something completely out of context. That alone does not a sociopath make.

[/quote']

lol what?

You posted this:

And I am saying that is a classic example of an armchair web MD taking something completely out of context. That alone does not a sociopath make.

umm ok.

I just can never shoot someone in this game because I have a STRONG feeling that says "this person MIGHT of worked hard for this". "I wont be a dick." I dont care for the personal gain and win complex.

others don't have that feeling or any at all. Hence Sociopaths.

personality disorder characterized by "...a pervasive pattern of disregard for' date=' and violation of, the rights of others that begins in childhood or early adolescence and continues into adulthood."[1']

FUCK OFF.

losers

Spellcheck:

Didn't capitalize the P in 'personality'.

Spelled 'faggot' incorrectly.

Doesn't know the difference between 'site' and 'sight'.

Doesn't know the difference between 'loose' and 'lose'.

Spelled 'matches' incorrectly.

Capitalized the M in 'matches' unnecessarily.

Spelled 'hatchet' incorrectly.

Capitalized the H in 'hatchet' unnecessarily.

Capitalized the F in 'fucking' unnecessarily.

Doesn't know the difference between 'were' and 'where'.

Didn't capitalize I.

Unnecessary period punctuation.

Combined 'at' and 'least' into a single word.

Spelled slang word 'til' incorrectly.

Spelled 'when' incorrectly.

Doesn't know there difference between 'their' and 'there'.

Combined 'in' and 'front' into a single word.

Didn't capitalize the L in 'losers'.

il1jaw.gif