Sign in to follow this  
The_Real_MyDingaling

Ambushed at Vybor :(

Well people, this was only my second big outing in .58 as I have had about ten days away from the game and I haven't got used to it yet. I head inland and risk the military base near Vybor, which turns out to be not be one of my best plans :)

I am not alone...

• Like 2

Did you miss quite a few shots on the first guy with the shotgun?  It seemed like you shot at him quite a bit.  The second guy you took out in one shot, so I was a bit surprised at that.

• Like 1

Did you miss quite a few shots on the first guy with the shotgun?  It seemed like you shot at him quite a bit.  The second guy you took out in one shot, so I was a bit surprised at that.

Yeah I missed the first four. I was waiting to see his reaction. When he circled me I thought he was going to shoot. From that stance, I tend to shoot low. I needed ot calm down a bit too as I had just ran and he hadn't.

• Like 1

Great video Dingaling! Subscribed :)

Thank you Ron. I got lucky that time (apart from multiple holes in my body and clothing :) They should have killed me.

• Like 1

Well people, this was only my second big outing in .58 as I have had about ten days away from the game and I haven't got used to it yet. I head inland and risk the military base near Vybor, which turns out to be not be one of my best plans :)

I am not alone...

Really enjoyed this video! its always nice to come out on top against the person who attacked you first and who also had the advantage of the first shot!

• Like 1

Really enjoyed this video! its always nice to come out on top against the person who attacked you first and who also had the advantage of the first shot!

Thank you m8.