Toperek1990 (DayZ)

Troll got trolled! How to deal with stream stalkers :D perfect timing and chamnered UMP

Weapon drop bug still exist? That dudes AK was soooo laying at the top of the steps when you ran back into the house you afk'd in.

Any reason there was ZERO weapon sway after you sprinted across town chasing him ?  Wish i had that. I would have to catch my breath for 5 min.

Edited by LoveAffair

I don't see how he trolled you, honestly. He could have killed you very easily. Nice shot, though!

Yep weapon drop bug is still there. Happens to me nearly every time I play. And not just with weapons, but other items as well.

Wow ... I thought that was one of the blockers for getting .58 out of exp?  Glad I've been to busy I suppose, maybe later.

Any reason there was ZERO weapon sway after you sprinted across town chasing him ?  Wish i had that. I would have to catch my breath for 5 min.

I had sway :D look carefuly, just controlled it a bit.

I don't see how he trolled you, honestly. He could have killed you very easily. Nice shot, though!

exactly, thats why he trolled. he was a stream sniper and he knew I was going afk to take a piss, he wanted to punch me down probably and tie me up or something, thats why he didnt kill me - thats my guess