Sign in to follow this  
CaliOutlaw

Error Code No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgInGameUI/MPTable.shadow'

So I bought Arma 2 - Combined Operations from GOG.com a few years back and have decided to download/install it with the hopes of playing DayZ mod.

My hopes were soon shattered after attempting to open "arma2OA.exe" and being prompted with this error message "No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgInGameUI/MPTable.shadow' followed by another error message saying "Error compiling pixel shader PSSpecularAlpha:0"

Anyone know how to fix this? I have spent hours searching for a solution but can't seem to find one. Remember, this is NOT the Steam version, I bought it from GOG.com

Thanks!

P.S. I have attached the two error images to this thread

post-233396-0-78091500-1441582308_thumb.

post-233396-0-45526400-1441582312_thumb.

Well lets say

Today's the day

That you very well may

Verify your cache

(then copy your arma 2 addons folder to arma 2 oa folder, then launch arma 2 then arma 2 oa then dayz mod and report back!)

Edited by B@ker

Well lets say

Today's the day

That you very well may

Verify your cache

(then copy your arma 2 addons folder to arma 2 oa folder, then launch arma 2 then arma 2 oa then dayz mod and report back!)

I mean, if this was the Steam version I would love to, but as stated TWICE in my post, this is NOT the Steam version, so I can't verify the cache

I mean, if this was the Steam version I would love to, but as stated TWICE in my post, this is NOT the Steam version, so I can't verify the cache

Oh well, no more help for you Mr. Rude Pants. There are things i know that you do not. But now someone else will have to tell you :)

Oh what the hell! I'll give you a hint!

The world is a different place since you bought the game. So your OP, no matter how many times you CAPITALIZE words, is impossible....

Edited by B@ker
  • Like 1

I've decided if you ask nicely ill tell you the problem :)

I've decided if you ask nicely ill tell you the problem :)

Oh wise one, may you please tell me what the problem is? lol

• Like 1

Oh wise one, may you please tell me what the problem is? lol

They are all steam versions now, you need to add it to your library via https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352

these other distributors are no longer supported. Install combined ops then dayz mod (via steam), then launch arma 2, then arma 2 oa, then open dayz. if it still doesn't work copy your arma 2 addons folder to your arma 2 oa folder. 

They are all steam versions now, you need to add it to your library via https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352

these other distributors are no longer supported. Install combined ops then dayz mod (via steam), then launch arma 2, then arma 2 oa, then open dayz. if it still doesn't work copy your arma 2 addons folder to your arma 2 oa folder. 

All it's saying is "Invalid Product Code". I'm using the serial key given to me by GOG.com

Nevermind I got it, will update once I know the results

• Like 1