cedrico85

Lost Session Private Hive

Hello guyz, 

Today i'm here because some of us players get the session lost issue when they connect on us server ! 

I have restart the server many time to try to resolve this issue but nothing change .

So this morning i try to log on my server to and i get the same issue .. lost session ! every time i try to log

I try on a other server and there i can play, no more lost session ! i look the Hive it was a Public Hive ! 

Then i try a other private Hive server and there i get the same problem ' session lost " 

Can you Guyz here halp me with this ? because i become crazy 

I'm not the only one with this issue on private hive friend of me get this to on private Hives

Thanks a lot 

You will need to take this up with Vilayer.

200% LOOT in the Server title should be removed, the server title by definition is suspect.

Hello guyz, 

Today i'm here because some of us players get the session lost issue when they connect on us server ! 

I have restart the server many time to try to resolve this issue but nothing change .

So this morning i try to log on my server to and i get the same issue .. lost session ! every time i try to log

I try on a other server and there i can play, no more lost session ! i look the Hive it was a Public Hive ! 

Then i try a other private Hive server and there i get the same problem ' session lost " 

Can you Guyz here halp me with this ? because i become crazy 

I'm not the only one with this issue on private hive friend of me get this to on private Hives

Thanks a lot 

I have had this happen a couple of times man, and it's down to connection I believe, if your ping is high and your internet connection is spiking then you will lose the session.

You will need to take this up with Vilayer.

200% LOOT in the Server title should be removed, the server title by definition is suspect.

Vilayer ? i have this with other private server they are not vilayer servers but ok .

Title Suspect ?? 

Anyway i change it now ! but vilayer give no answere sinds 2 days .. w have a big problem with this issue 

Edited by cedrico85

I have had this happen a couple of times man, and it's down to connection I believe, if your ping is high and your internet connection is spiking then you will lose the session.

Thanks for your answere, but it's not my connection believe me ! i'm not the only one with this issue on the Private hive servers 

when i play on a public hive i don't have this issue