lucif3r

Do trucks run out of gas?

Hey, i have noticed that the gasoline meter always says 0, and after about... 15 min of driving, the car just shuts off. Do you guys know if gasoline is needed, and the gas meter i just buged?

Yes they do run out but my gas meters all seemed to have worked.  Gas tanks are now scattered with varying amounts of gas in them.

Thats weird though cus my and 3 other friends of mine don't seem to have working gas meters.

he might be refeering to .57, in .58 exp the gasometer was bugged the way you discribed & the gas ran out (but not after 15 min, you might have damaged the tank).

didnt get one in stable yet.

im talking about the .58 stable. Brand new truck, gas meter not working, and after 15 or 20 min or so truck shuts it's self off.

im talking about the .58 stable. Brand new truck, gas meter not working, and after 15 or 20 min or so truck shuts it's self off.

This is a known bug and it's happening to everyone in 0.58. I also noticed the gas consumption seems to be a bit faster than ever before. Perhaps that is in anticipation of more fuel efficient vehicles incoming.

I meant the guy with the working gasometer.

some guys shoot the tank to immobilize it  until they find a battery & plug and starting with a undamaged truck doesnt mean it will stay like that. a fresh spawned truck drives for a good hour non stop - yours had been used or you damaged the tank.

Refuelling has been fixed weeks ago.

Greets

Do you need any special tools to fix a shot tank?

A server restart is all that fixes it atm.