Sign in to follow this  
Focxer

Battleye: Failed to install battleye service.

this appear when my dayz starts, how to fix that? Windows 8.1

898gtij.png

i already did that.., Things that i've tried:

Reboot

Reinstall the Game

Reinstall Steam

Run as Admin Steam and Game

Install Battleye manually

When launching the game I get a “Failed to install BattlEye Service.” / “Failed to start BattlEye Service.” / “Failed to initialize BattlEye Service: …” error. How can I solve this?

Something on your system prevents the installation/startup of the BE Service, which is required to play on BE-enabled servers. Please ensure that any security software (anti-virus, etc.) running on your system doesn’t block the BE Service (both BEService.exe/BEService_x64.exe in your game’s “BattlEye” directory as well as the entire BE Service directory, which is usually “C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye”) in any way. You might have to add it to your security software’s exception list. If that doesn’t help or you don’t use any sort of security software there might be a permission issue with your BE Service directory or the files within it. To solve this delete the BE Service directory (usually “C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye”) and then try to launch your game again. If you still get the same error at this point please try to manually set the BE Launcher (for ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead: “ArmA2OA_BE.exe” in your game directory) to run with administrative privileges (normally this should happen automatically). To do so right-click on the BE Launcher executable, choose “Properties”, go to the “Compatibility” tab, check the “Run this program as an administrator” option and click OK to apply your changes.

If you still can’t get it to work some unknown software running on your system might be blocking BE somehow. If you cannot determine the cause we can only suggest a reinstallation of Windows.

Edited by Accolyte

I already played DayZ in this same installation, but now this with this error there .... I just have the windows firewall here, already I tried to disable it

• Haha 1