Sign in to follow this  
MartinGCZ

Interesting DayZ map future possible update

Hi, I would like to share a video, where CREDIDRED is thinking, about how could map of DayZ expand in the future, I would be very glad, if someone from developers is so nice to tell us, if it´s therotically possible. But I thing, that ist is not :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eikS_bj2DmY

• Like 3

I reckon Brian Hicks said any kind of map expansion is "currently not planned", meaning its likely NEVER gonna come from the side of the developers. They have their hands full with lots of sthit, so realistically speaking even if they would touch that, it would probably be late 2016-2017 music.

Expect drastic map alterations to be purely a product of modders by the time the game is ready for mod tools.

Yes, that´s true, that it would be so much work for developers and surely, they´ve got more important work to do. But maybe as some DLC, after game is finished? :-)

{Core}BlackLabel Yes, If there is too much ocean, it will probably cause several problems. It will be very easy to lost there, also servers with 50 players will be desert, because they will be spread out around the large map. Now it´s impossible, because you don´t have ships in the game, but one day maybe some island, bigger island could be added... Who knows :-)

Hi, I would like to share a video, where CREDIDRED is thinking, about how could map of DayZ expand in the future, I would be very glad, if someone from developers is so nice to tell us, if it´s therotically possible. But I thing, that ist is not :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eikS_bj2DmY

Where is the Video???