Sign in to follow this  
Flying Mathias

I..I just killed someone.

It was so fast. She and I were sneaking around a zed infested town. She was friendly. She even gave me a gun.

But I was greedy. I led her into a house, and I shot her in the head.

I just killed a survivor in cold blood. R.I.P. Woman, I'm sorry that for killing you. I just couldn't help it.

Maybe its time to reflect and maybe cry a little to ease the pain. let it all out

That made me sad.

I hope that next time you'll be the one helping out a newbie and lend him a Gun maybe he won't kill you :)

its ok me and buddy love to play the whole help i need someone to give me a blood transfusion con when someone takes the bait my buddy comes out of hiding and shoots them in the head sometimes we switch out who will be decoy and who kills the target

its ok me and buddy love to play the whole help i need someone to give me a blood transfusion con when someone takes the bait my buddy comes out of hiding and shoots them in the head sometimes we switch out who will be decoy and who kills the target

You 2 gotta be strong in Body & Mind :)

2 days ago I met someone at balota airfield. He was crawling on top of the tower. Got out my hatchet and hacked away while he begged for mercy. He was the first survivor I met.

WOW TWO MARAKOV'S????? awesome dude

Its a shame theres no retard section for wannabe coastal bandits :P

I asked for help when i first started the game a group of 3 took pity and gave me a spare akm and some ammo, later on i was driving a truck i found and we crossed paths and they were being chased by zombies they asked for help.... I ran them over.

It was so fast. She and I were sneaking around a zed infested town. She was friendly. She even gave me a gun.

But I was greedy. I led her into a house' date=' and I shot her in the head.

I just killed a survivor in cold blood. R.I.P. Woman, I'm sorry that for killing you. I just couldn't help it.

[/quote']

Emo bandit...

Cry some more :)

1277677710213.jpg

That is just sad.

Really sad.

On the other hand a funny story.

I died(happen) spawn near Balota get Ak go to Komarovo docks go AFK(water boiling for a tea) died by the zombie respawn near Kamenka.

So I run to Komarovo and there was a guy with a fake British accent. We team up I told him about my AK.

So I get first grab AK and try to kill zombies when he grab a Ax from my previous body and try to hack me with my own hatchet.

Nice try man. But...

(alive with only 160 blood)

Not even close.

That woman was more of a man than you. Try not to be such a crybaby pussy next time.

That made my day:cool:

That woman was more of a man than you. Try not to be such a crybaby pussy next time.

Hey, some people have regrets you know. Its not their fault.