Sign in to follow this  
littlejames

no message received 1-10 mins into server :(

was wondering if i could have any help with my DayZ?.. Here is the problem, i load dayz, it loads fine, i load a server and it works fine but im in game from about 1-10 mins and it pops up 'no message received' its not my internet because my teamspeak works fine in the process and the server doesn't go down because my squad members stay in game. its so annoying in combat and whilst playing and travelling. I just want it fixed, i have tried. 1. re installing the game. 2.Verifying game files. 3. resetting my internet and 4. turning off my firewall. please help!

Why is so dark? :)

Have you tried another servers with "green" ping values?

What is your game version?

Tested your internet speed?

Check your Windows Firewall settings, open ports for Dayz if necessary.

Edited by Zyryanoff

yes i have tried the green ping servers, my version is latest. i have and its perfectly normal, ill check now regard, lilcan x

i had the exact same issue in like 2-3 patch earlier (experimental) and it fixed it self after some days. and again with the nex exp build from 1-2 dayz ago the issue is back.

i dont have any disconnection issue in any other games nor any packet lost in CMD when i ping server's ip

hope it gets fixed soon again.

i noticed this yesterday on experimental, getting a "No message received" an hour after logging into the server

but i guess in my case it's the constant spamming to join these servers from other users, the servers cracking up, or exp. being a bit buggy as usual

I got that two or three times yesterday and it was always for 11 Seconds. I could still play though and didn't get kicked. I think that that's probably ping related though, as everyone is playing on the "wrong" servers, because they cannot get into one in their own region (on experimental builds). Servers are full to th brim and I guess there is some good data streaming into Dayz HQ now. Plenty of people are playtesting and pushing server stability to its limits.

yeah i think ill wait for the next stable patch, i think it will auto fix itself, thanks so much guys for your help, shame it cant be fixed earlier, Love yous all <3! Lilcan x