Sign in to follow this  
Ronfox

The Overly Concerned Survivor

hehe I would have killed them both for that language  :D

Why? Are you oke? You seem a little mad...

• Like 1

Why? Are you oke? You seem a little mad...

Naw, he's just old fashioned and dislikes people who don't use their manners. :D  Nice video, man.

• Like 2

Naw, he's just old fashioned and dislikes people who don't use their manners. :D  Nice video, man.

Haha, its all good. I was just reenacting the video ;) Thank you River! I'm glad you liked it.

Nice vid Ronfox... Have to admit if I'd never seen ya if you were following me around like that I'd be a bit suspicious... Then again if I just talked to you like a normal person and not some hopped up wanabe I'm sure the transaction would be painless. 

Edited by ENO75
  • Like 2

Nice vid Ronfox... Have to admit if I'd never seen ya if you were following me around like that I'd be a bit suspicious... Then again if I just talked to you like a normal person and not some hopped up wanabe I'm sure the transaction would be painless. 

If he would have talked to me like a normal person I would hang out with him for a while, become friends, then one of us would die of poison and it wont be me. It would have been a complete different video!  >:(  :P

Edited by Ronfox
  • Like 1

this is why we cant have nice things

No everyone is as mad as him you know.. there are nice people out there!