Sign in to follow this  
nl

Airguns?

So, we have all kinds of fire arms in the game. I assume that also in Russian countries airguns are used to hunt varmint and small game. So would it be logical to find the odd airgun in the game and tins of pellets? Also assuming small game (like the rabbit and already existing chickens) will return in the game (maybe even squirrels or rats) it could be a viable option to hunt these with an airgun (low noise, much ammo in small package, possibly with a scope). Obviously they would be no good for PVP (unless maybe you hit an eye) but could be gear for the more hermit type player?

Idea came to me because I live in Holland and the only thing close to a rifle I can have is an airgun (have a cheap Crosman Phantom 1000x)

• Like 1

Good news for you then,they are already planned for implementation. :D

Here are the models from the gamefiles

czroAOV.jpg

ztT5HPw.jpg
nBaaBUV.jpg

Good news for you then,they are already planned for implementation. :D

Here are the models from the gamefiles

czroAOV.jpg

ztT5HPw.jpg

nBaaBUV.jpg

Wasn't that supposed to be a tranquilizer gun or something? I think there was some speculation on what that is but to me it does look weird for an air gun. I mean that "tube" under the barrel? Could be some gas container/whatever?

Wasn't that supposed to be a tranquilizer gun or something? I think there was some speculation on what that is but to me it does look weird for an air gun. I mean that "tube" under the barrel? Could be some gas container/whatever?

Yep you're right,this is in fact an air powered dart pistol.

This particular model is based on the X2 Gauged CO2 projector like you can see below... (More info)

Screen+shot+2010-12-21+at+10.28.50+PM.pn

It's technically still an "air gun" but not the kind that OP was mentioning.

He was most likely refering to conventional Air Guns that fire small pellets and BB bullets,mostly suitable for small game (birds and rabbits).

Wasn't that supposed to be a tranquilizer gun or something?

Yep.

Edited by Gews

Yep you're right,this is in fact an air powered dart pistol.

This particular model is based on the X2 Gauged CO2 projector like you can see below... (More info)

Screen+shot+2010-12-21+at+10.28.50+PM.pn

It's technically still an "air gun" but not the kind that OP was mentioning.

He was most likely refering to conventional Air Guns that fire small pellets and BB bullets,mostly suitable for small game (birds and rabbits).

Indeed, thinking about .177 or .22 pellets, and also about rifles not pistols. Break barrel or lever type.