GGGyrl

Can't play game due to lag and rubber banding

I downloaded this game on Tuesday July 21, 2015 and was able to play the game with default settings without issues! Yet when I tried to play on Wednesday and yesterday as well the lag and rubber banding is so bad that I can't play the game!

I've tweaked my settings to low and tried various servers but the problem persist!

Has something changed? How could I go from the game running smoothly on default setting to unplayable even with low settings?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Are you checking the ping of the servers your connecting too? Do the previous settings still work well? If so go back to them perhaps. Are you wired or wireless connection? 

Are you sharing your internet with others? If someone is streaming/downloads at the same time as you are playing stuff like this will happen.

I have a wireless connection and yes I try to join servers with the lowest ping! No other users on my internet!

I will try using the default settings agin to see if that helps!

I have not changed config files as some suggest as I was getting smooth play initially!

Thanks for helping!

wireless connection you gotta hardline that connection you are not and will not get your full speed of your internet. try hardline and try a server with ping under 100 and i bet your problem will cease. wireless can have a lot of interference depending how far you are from the router its just not as reliable oh well enough said good luck OP.