Inboxx

Russian sidecar motorcycle... and more!

Hello, i want to suggest tree things:

1- M72 /BMW R71 with sidecar, i think its a good motorcycle to add to the game. (it will be able to shoot while moving, by another player in the sidecar, the mounted weapon can spawn separately... or not).

2e2ksv7.jpg

2- An abbandoned military underground dark bunker, with only one entry/exit, but with lots of corridors/rooms inside. With valuable loot to attract the most courageous players!

e9d6og.png

3- Big plane(s) crash site(s). Static object(s) maybe.

24zbofm.jpg

Great game we have here... thank you!

Edited by Inboxx
typo
  • Like 3

All great ideas I think man! Especially the bunkers, they could be really creepy with the correct lighting etc, maybe there could be more to do with the story etc down there? Experiments gone wrong etc, evidence?

Im liking the bunker and airplane, although I believe there shouldnt be many of them, and the plane should be a static object in game, rather than a dynamic event. I know people might think that would be cool, but, a massive plane like that should stay in one location. It'd be too easy to find if it was a dynamic event, it would stick out like a sore thumb.

The mortacyle looks like the ones from heroes and generals with an mg 34 instead of 42. I use it to sneak up behind snipers and tanks and kill them easy money and kills. I like it especially the plane crash make the planes diverse.

I like all 3 ideas. The plane should be a static spot though. I like the idea of seeing signs of outside civilization who had flown over the no-fly zone and got shot down in the early days of the quarantine. I think with the motorcycle idea, you shouldn't find it all in 1 piece. Not only would you need to find all the parts (spark plugs, gas, tires, etc.) to get the motorcycle itself running, but I think the sidecar and the gun should both spawn separately as well. Maybe have the ability to mount any LMG to the sidecar, or just shoot any rifle/pistol out of it? Also, the underground bunker could be an awesome spot to not only have creepy moments and gunfights, but could also really enhance the lore.

• Like 1

All great ideas I think man! Especially the bunkers, they could be really creepy with the correct lighting etc, maybe there could be more to do with the story etc down there? Experiments gone wrong etc, evidence?

would be cool to go in rooms and see rooms with zombies on tables cut in pieces and studied, maybe have scientist zombies walking around through the bunkers

Collapsed rooms and really sometimes you will hear a random tape recorder play behind the collapsed room (like at a random hour for a few seconds kinda like the clock in cherno) explaining some experiments and how they went wrong.

the bunkers would also be cool as a way of travelling for example an underground bunker from stary to somewhere in the wilderniss close to berezino, one long trip through thin tunnels with many rooms, sometimes zombies and probably some players, flickering lights some parts under water till like your knees, parts were people hanged themselfs etc, 

Here is some M72/BMW R71 motorcycle model 3D rendering samples without the gun.
If ingame, it will be great for teams, making fast armored patrols around base buildings.
And the engine sound is sooo great!

av3dz6.jpg

160ydmx.jpg

Edited by Inboxx
typo