Reg Park

less lethal weapons

id imagine this been brought up before, but just in case it hasn't....

less lethal weapons would be interesting, for those who like to capture players alive, like bean bag shells for shotgun, and maybe tranquilizer guns to just get the player unconscious within 10 seconds. what you reckon?

Tranq darts and stun gun are coming I believe!

don't we have cattle prods and stun batons already?

ya but im not sure if they even work properly yet plus those are close up and personal, i was thinking more distance between players.

ya but im not sure if they even work properly yet plus those are close up and personal, i was thinking more distance between players.

They do work, they will simply make the player drop whatever weapon is in his hands, though. I wouldn't mind being able to disable players without killing them, though, perhaps just add in different varieties of shotgun ammo, i.e. rock salt, beanbags, CS gas etc.

id imagine this been brought up before, but just in case it hasn't....

less lethal weapons would be interesting, for those who like to capture players alive, like bean bag shells for shotgun, and maybe tranquilizer guns to just get the player unconscious within 10 seconds. what you reckon?

Try out the sporter you'll get your kicks out of the under-powered hunk of shit. 

Try out the sporter you'll get your kicks out of the under-powered hunk of shit. 

A weapon is only as good as the one wielding it ;)

A weapon is only as good as the one wielding it ;)

I'm perfectly fine with using it. Actually one of my preferred weapons. Just giving a suggestion m8 no need to try starting stuff.

I'm perfectly fine with using it. Actually one of my preferred weapons. Just giving a suggestion m8 no need to try starting stuff.

Wasn't a jab at you, sorry if it came across as such. I just cringe a little every time someone says the Sporter is a piece of shit gun because it's 'underpowered'. 

Wasn't a jab at you, sorry if it came across as such. I just cringe a little every time someone says the Sporter is a piece of shit gun because it's 'underpowered'. 

Because it is?

I was more of a compliment to the gun in regards to nonlethal. You are more than likely not going to kill someone with it but you will knock them out!

Because it is?

I was more of a compliment to the gun in regards to nonlethal. You are more than likely not going to kill someone with it but you will knock them out!

Well there's two dead bandits lying somewhere in Berezino right now who might disagree. It might be a weak gun in terms of actual stopping power per round, but it makes up for it by being pretty damn quiet, and having a pretty high rate of fire but almost zero recoil. You can put three or four rounds in someone's head before they even realize they're being shot at. As with any weapon, it's all about the user.