Stiganovski

dayzmod.com/Download is empty?

Hey guys,

I have purchased ARMA2 CO and installed both the game and the expansion pack no worries but when I go to the address dayzmod.com the sticker on the box tells me to go to, and click on the "Download DayZ" button the page comes up to Current Alpha Version 1.8.0.3. Last updated Oct 13th. But nowhere that I can see to actually download it. Am I missing something on the page somewhere?

So, I have tried the wikia and DayzCommander gives me no joy either. No way to DL the DayZ mod. 

Then off to Play With Six, the setup file doesn't open, I get a half second splashscreen then nada.

So I am at a loss now, is there any way to actually these files anymore or is it game over?

Cheers,

S

Hey man thanks for replying,

Yep, done that and I get -  An error was encountered while processing your request: There was a problem adding this product to your Steam account

So, I searched about for that I get the full circle back to dayzcommander again... Round and round we go.

Back to square one again. Sad panda.

Any other pointers?

S

Any other pointers?

I'll get someone to check and see.

Please be patient

Yep, done that and I get -  An error was encountered while processing your request: There was a problem adding this product to your Steam account

How did you go about trying to download DayZ Mod on Steam? Mind talking us through the steps.

Also: forget about DayZCommander entirely, there's no point to that, it will not give you the newest mod-updates nor will it be able to query any servers, it's dead weight at this point.

You will need ARMA 2 and ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead on Steam anyway, as it won't work without that.

• Like 1