Sign in to follow this  
kar_taalgen

Server-Landscape now.

Damn.  I know I'm bumping an extremely ancient thread, but screw breaking the rules, this just sucks.  

I've been searching for both DayZ and standard Arma II public servers to play on that haven't just been abandoned, and it really just seems like Arma II multiplayer is pretty much dead.  After seeing how hard Omer tried to keep this thread bumped up at the top of the forums, it makes me sad because I would have played for hours on this server.  This was a brilliant idea, and I'm surprised that no other people thought to assemble an entire DayZ mod pack including ACRE and set up a full-blown, dedicated server for it.  

Once again, I understand that I'm breaking the rules and bumping an irrelevant thread, but it is just sad and disappointing to me that Arma II multiplayer is dying so quickly.  I wish this server could gain a second chance.

Why don't you start a server on your own? It's not exactly rocket science you know.

Once again, I understand that I'm breaking the rules and bumping an irrelevant thread, but it is just sad and disappointing to me that Arma II multiplayer is dying so quickly.  I wish this server could gain a second chance.

It's not exactly dead, if you consider that a > 6 year old game still has 7,000 - 9,000 concurrent players...

Oh, and I have moved your posts in its own thread.