Freckelz

Video: How is he still alive!!!?

I didn't go back to check - I just wrote it down this time, obviously a reasonable person is going to make sure of what is being said.

You haven't posted back anything meaningful other than "YOURE WRONG". For anyone else who wants to go watch the video and see if my transcript is wrong then I'm happy to discuss it.

And big stwong man? You're just enforcing gender stereotypes, FWIW I have a lisp so don't get so butthurt, stop debating what was said on the video if you haven't anything to add other than WOW YOU'RE WRONG.

Sigh.

Yeah he should of died when you first shot those bullets into him, i've once had a player instant disconnect in the airfield after he was shot and then after him reconnecting somewhere else with his friend we finally got him and then his friend disconnected only to connect in the tree line and take out one of our buddy's that was giving a blood transfusion to one of our group members

I find it VERY sad that sight height over bore was not taken into consideration.

The Video was smashing, and really told you that the glass stopped the damage, for the most part.

Lag ruins all sometimes. I've had this experience, very similar actually except my loadout was what I currently have and I eventually walked away. Hit the guy running with my M24, he went down in the field, fired another round when he was down. To my surprise, no kill awarded, so I assume he's still unconscious, so I equip my M4 and approach trying to just get enough rounds in him and also being worried he was doing to disconnect like 75% of players as soon as they are hit by a bullet, which happens damn near 75% of engagements I take part in. I walked up, and as he was down, he regained consciousness, so I fired 3 or 4 5.56 rounds into his chest/neck area and he somehow hit me once with a DMR, and both went down at the same time. We couldn't see each other at that time. Thankfully, I was able to stop the bleeding, and he finally disconnected. No kill. I walked away but just goes to show, lag and/or possible hacks can be such a pain in the ass. 2 7.62 rounds(m24) VITAL HITS, follwed by AT LEAST 3 VITAL hits from 5.56 rounds and the fucker wasn't dead. He was able to ALT F4 prior to dying.

I mean, the ALT F4/DC shit when people get hit is beyond irritating. I'm very very surprised the guy you were facing in the barracks did not disconnect, so major props to him but maybe thats because he knew he had the advantage and was hacking or something? It's more than possible. My group, I play with about 5-6 GREAT players, and we work VERY much like your group, almost identical I'd say, minus the female presence :). Anyway, we must of lost over 10 .50 cals now, both M107 and AS-50s due to us out-playing snipers and hitting them, but they can ALT-F4 before bleeding out, and/or dying immediately. This way, they can wait to log in until they have a buddy to come pick their corpse of their .50/NVG/Rangefinders if they have them, and return them to him when he spawns fresh. It's absolutely bullshit. I'm sorry, but it gets so old once in a while to get excited about landing a killing hit, or multiple, and then not being rewarded for out-playing someone. There needs to be some kind of combat timer that is activated once a shot has been fired from your weapon, or you have been hit by a player. And will not go away until you've been idle for AT LEAST 10 seconds, at which point, then you can disconnect. If there is going to be PVP in this game, either people need to man up and server admins need to start BANNING for this shit, or this kind of mechanic needs to be implemented, period. I never, EVER, disconnect from a firefight. No matter what fucking equipment I'm carrying.

We got second server running few days ago and i'd like to ban people for DCing. But i can't. It is alpha. Might happen in release version though.

i hear about this a lot and it happened to me as well today, unloaded at least half an AKM mag (2 shot kill at most) into some guy, then he turns around and shoots me with the same gun i had and kills me in 1 shot. it's fucking bullshit.

Atlas - Go log out' date=' he's probably taken my Night Vision Goggles.

[/quote']

No it's "he'll log out, he's probably [etc etc]"

I'd like to personally thank OP for how much purpose this small clip as given my life the last couple of days. Although it's a bit sad actually.

Agree with Catman, It's quite obvious that the dead guy is worried, his killer will log with his nvgs. 4:19: "Someone crawl down there.. [unintelligible] ..and snipe him, he'll log out, before he take my night vision goggles."

Btw another point at 3:30 the zombie desperately trying to attack the sniper disappears. That's another cause for alarm, if you see zombies despawining or a double set of zombies spawning, a player might just have logged in or entered the area.

yea, some sloppy action there, also some misfortune, but nothing wrong with learning from your mistakes. if you die at NW airfield, its a worthy death.

but picking on people and telling them how bad they are isn't really the kind way.

the last shots fired by the guy on the ground should have definetly killed a player, guess it was just lag - some really really lucky guy there.

something similiar just happend to me, i shot a female named sof, running from zed's, and then i spot another player going prone between us. i first thought he was from my group comming to my aid, because of the ghillie suit, i was slightly confused... but he dc'ed instant and came back on a few seconds later. i gave him a clean headshot, but there is no corpse. so he dc'ed again.

i go to the female corpse to loot, and pick a can of pasta from her pack, when she suddenly starts to move - i freaked out quite a bit and there was an awkward moment when my char took like 5 seconds to switch to the pistol, then i put a whole mag from my m1911 into her, for good measure. now i also hear the flies - silly me, if you kill something, make sure its dead!

well, i stay near position to see if the ghillie suit makes a return, and i think its a good 15 minutes when i see the female corpse moving AGAIN. i guess she dc'ed quick enough so the death wasn't saved.

she remains prone, turning around, i shoot, she drops. then she starts bandaging herself, i shoot another 3 times or so, but the bandaging animation continues, but then she dies a second time. body disappeared shortly after.

after this i have only two murders on me, so now i wonder how the other guy would survive a clean headshot....

PLEASE edit your video to the one single part where this person gets shot at.

also: Zero your gun to 100 meters if your going to use a 50 cal at point blank range, and for the love of god dont use a 50 cal at that range, i mean comon.

To add that, you didnt hit your target with the 50 cal.

And why would you close the door like that.. oh man thats just sad.

PS: tell her to shut up, she yells for no reason at all and its VERY annoying (and frankly very loud).

You don't need to zero at 5 meters distance.

Sometimes ya shit yer pants. It happens. As long as you lay claim to it, there's nothing wrong. Though you might want to avoid it next time. =) From the looks of it ya'll did just that, working as a team takes practice. It's sad that ya'll lost all of your gear, but good lessons are hardly easy lessons.

The players in this video are just laughably bad. Like has been mentioned, I hope you guys learned from this fuckup.

Trying to clear a building with an AS50. I mean honestly... common sense, how does it work?

Also there was a point when the camo dude turned his back on Mr. AS50 and gave him ample opportunity to put him down. Watching him miss that opportunity was just painful.