Sign in to follow this  
biodarx

lost character

kayyy dont know were to post this but my character has been reset after todays fiasco, lost all my stuff ak 74 u , g17 , blood pack etc... all gone have to start from scratch is there anyway to get my stuff back. and i know they cant reset items so a one worded answer yes or no will suffice

dosent matter its just fixed its self now

Happened to me right now.

Me and my friend logged out in the wilderness in a safe location.

We had no PvP contact for about 4 hours.

Then when I logged back in today (alone) I was stuck at the "Waiting for character to create" message. At first I waited but then apparently the server crashed or something as I timed out (my connection was fine though).

I switched server only and suddenly had to chose gender again... I had a bad feeling at that moment.. then I was freshly respawned at the beach... new character, no more stuff.

Im positive that noone shot me while I logged out. I dont know if its possible for a guy in the dev forest to shoot people who are stuck in "character to create" but maybe that happened?

Other than that, is there any possible solution for this?

Is this a known bug that you guys also experienced?

Am I the only one?

happened to me once... joined a normal server and was asked to chose a gender, knowing that this would create a new character I aborted and switched to another server where I spawned in my old location with all my gear.

Awww crap... so I simply shouldn't choose a gender and disconnect... DAMN I thought at this point it was already too late...

Thx for the tip, for the next time I know it

Today's fiasco?

What did I miss?

The original post was several days ago, I guess that it refers to the DDoS attack on the Hive server.