Angus-SiN

Complete Inventory Wipe on Logoff

ALLOW ME TO ELABORATE, AS THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO ME

The problefm that most of you are probably running into is a serverside problem, not a problem with your characters. Unless all of your shit is completely gone and it doesn't ask you to respawn, then the issue that is most likely being presented is that you have joined a server with a private database. Simple fix: rejoin a different server. Now if your whole inventory is just completely gone and you don't seem to have anything yet are still in the same place you were before and yet didn't get prompted to respawn, then I have absolutely no idea what the fuck is going on and it better not happen to my character when I get back to Michigan on Wednesday from California.

then someone made a server which eats players gear because there is a lot of people reporting the same thing and the items have not returned when rejoining a different server.

I had this too. Everything but my ammo. Toolbelt, Rangefinder, NVGs, Backpack, guns, gone. Everything.

Hey this just happened to me this morning. I just hopping around server because I was lost so i logged into a regular server to check my location on the map, logged out and into a veteran server then wham! Everything is gone from my inventory. Now i'm running around with no backpack, no guns in my ghillie suit. lol

Why not just play the regular server, you're obvioulsy not playing as a vet.

HI DayZ TEAM! PLEASE RESPONT TOO THIS EXTREME ISSUE.

Alot of ppl are having serious problems with your mod

had ALL survivial gear(gps, map, compass, maches and so on), a silenced rifle w/ red dot, 1911 gun, nighvision and rangefinder.

ALICE backpack w/o inventory, but the backpack is gone tho'

My secondary camp is still there, but my bike is gone, i just had it a minute ago

I logged off the SE 4 server because of an disturbing welcome message "welcome to mortal combat, press"v" to fight" or something like that.

I also passed out for no reason with 1200 blood.

Woke up like 6 minutes after, still in perfect health. (same server)

Changed server, lost all gear.

Edited by deadzen
  • Like 1

ok dayz im quiting this game till u get this shit fixed its happened twice in the last 2 times ive loged into this game :( It leaves you in the middle of nowwehere with nothing. The first time it happened i thought ohwell i didnt have much anyway but after playing for 5 hrs to get some gear back to reasonable i goto bed to get on this morning back with nothing again. Plp you need to get thix shit fixed asap or u can forget about ever getting this game up.

It's been happening to me for roughly 4 days now. I bout ArmA 2 and installed the mod played abit logged. Got on the next day didn't think much of it, but after playing for 4 days there is no reason to even try. I find abunch of useful gear log out and back in a few hours later with nothing. I still have the health I logged with, same with food and drink. All my items disappear and I start off with a Flashlight, Painkillers, Bandages. That's it...

Why not just play the regular server, you're obvioulsy not playing as a vet.

Because I was hunting down a tent city on the vet server.

Logging into to find ones items missing is incredibly disheartening. It has occured a few times for me as well now and I can see no correlation between occurences. Hopefully the issue will be approached and repaired soon enough and we can all go back to eaten canned beans and shooting zeds.

Gee thanks a lot game i worked so hard and now everything is gone, me that worked so hard to get all those perfect gear.

now im running around in ghillie suit and nothing else, waiting to get shot any moment now.

i wish the dev could response to this fucking problem.

EDIT: Campsite re apeared after my home server reset, BUT my inventory never came back..just happy to have my gear back at camp

Just happened to me..not only did all of my inventory disapear but I had 2 camps..1 for 2 different servers..all tents disapeared in both servers after I updated today and so did my bus..left me with an as50 in my backpack but took my clips..lost my m4 and got to keep my clips 4 it..now im running around with an m9 on my way to the nw airfield crossing my fingers I dont get shot

oh and btw I lost 2 svd's, an m4, 4 pairs of nvg's, a m16 m203, ammo up the a$$ and the list go's on!

Edited by Nar.Kill

I just became a victim of this too. Logged out last night north of the airfield with a full bag of gear and weapons and ammo and some NVG's.

Log back in today and I'm on the coast with no backpack, and zero in my inventory. I still had my zombie kill count and the same blood count as when I had logged out, but no items and in the wrong location.

I'm scared to gear up another guy. :(

just had this problem, its only my third time playing this game too, sigh. I even posted a ticket on the support website and not even a response saying they even know about this problem... kinda depressing

11 Aug 12:

On Login, US 1656, around 2000 CST I spawned on coast and had lost everything except Ghille suit. Zombie kills, murders & humanity has stayed the same.

I had logged off near NE Airfield on Server US 1656 around 1530 CST.

Equiped gear: SAW + 2 x 200 rnd belts, silenced 9MM + 4 mags, 3-4 bandages, smoke grenade, morphine, NVG's, Rangefinder.

Tool Belt: map, compass, watch, toolbox, military flashlight, GPS, Etool.

Backpack: AS50 + 3 Nato clips, 3 x cooked meat, 3 x canteens, morphine, painkillers, bloodbag, compass, NVG's.

Edited by bigyounk

Just had my inventory and ammobelt items all dissapear.

Still had my main/secondary weapon and my toolbelt and backpack items remained intact. Seems like random items just decide to poof upon relogs.

This time It's my tent stash that dissapeared.

I know I'm not supposed to get attached to loot, but cmon now , I'm expecting items to just start dissapearing out of my hands while playing now :D

Yeah this appears to be happening to many people. I just lost everything I had accumulated over a month due to this widespread bug. I only logged out to try to fix the texture bug too, was hunting someone, lol. There goes my sniper rifle.

Same here. Logged off in a secure spot, came back on a few hours later and joined a server and everything I had worked so hard to get was gone, backpack and all. This game is a great concept and I'm sure the bugs will be worked out but I don't think I wanna start out fresh every other day...takes way to f*ing long to find anything as it is. Took hours to find what I had and I didn't get killed by a Zombie or another player, joining some random server wiped me out! Now thats a frigen bummer.