Angus-SiN

Complete Inventory Wipe on Logoff

Same here lost GPS night viosn goggles a m4a1 slient m1911 or colt lost more of stuff :/

Yea I just lost a tent, enfield, but it dupped a MP5, lost 3 mags of pistol ammo. My stuff isnt as fancy as yours so im not near as hurt but its very annoying.

Same here after the latest update. Full wipe except the main inventory and beamed from the north/west airfield to the beach. No weapon, no backback, no gear. The text on spawn says "Day 0" but my ~200 kills are left.

Found a new backback and weapon and after a new login it was gone again. :(

This happened to me as well. Lost NVG, all tools / backpack, as well as primary (DMR) and secondary (M1911) weapons. The only thing remaining was my main inventory, consisting mostly of ammo. I can't remember which server I was on, but it was definately a UK one.

Aaaaaaaaand now I spawned at the airfield..... I'VE NEVER EVEN BEEN TO THE AIRFIELD! xD

WTF I'm literaly on the far side of the map from where I was with my friends.

Toureiro, this happened to me too! I was nowhere near NW Airfield and I was magically teleported there when I logged in. Did you happen to play the MP Shooting Range mission for OA? I was wondering if that's the reason this occurred as that is the general area I spawned.

Other than that I have no idea what the hell is happening. I verified my game files on steam and relaunched six launcher to reinstall the beta patch and I think things are looking better now. I lost all my stuff still but at least I'm not randomly spawning in NW Airfield now. (crosses fingers it continues)

I logged out yesterday near a forest when I logged backed in I was in a city, lost my all my tools, AKM, G17, M1911, and had no back pack.

Yeah, just lost everything I had :( I had a bunch of spare maps and useful items in an alice pack in my tent. I was trying to prevent getting looted so I picked up all I could carry before logging out. I log in just now and I have basic starting equipment. Ratshit. Oh well, Alpha.

Still no official response on when this will be fixed? Pretty game breaking..

Edited by Switch
  • Like 2

Ok, I know this doesn't particularly help much, but a full re-install of A2 and OA has fixed the issue for me. For the first time in 2 weeks i'm able to play properly.

• Like 1

This happened to me as well. Lost NVG, all tools / backpack, as well as primary (DMR) and secondary (M1911) weapons. The only thing remaining was my main inventory, consisting mostly of ammo. I can't remember which server I was on, but it was definately a UK one.

Same thing just happened to me...

I was on a Beta 95208 server, all gear present and accounted for.

Updated my Arma Beta to 95389 so I could join my firends.

Logged into a 95389 server and discover, to my horror, that all my gear slots except my primary mag slots (main weapon ammo, etc..) and my sidearm mags slots, was gone. Poof. No pack, no primary weapons, nothing!!!!!

Can a developer please reply to this thread and perhaps explain what's happening?

I don't necessarily want my gear back, although it was a great collection and I'm sorry to see it go. I just don't want this to happen to me or anybody else if possible.. Is there something we can be doing to try to prevent this from happening?

Date/Time: July 26, 11:00 pm EST

What happened: Logged in with all gear removed except those items in the primary and sidearm ammo slots.

Where you were: 1.7.2.3/95389 Server

What you were doing: Just logging into a sparse forested area

*Current installed version: 1.7.2.3/95389

*Timeline of events before/after error: Logged off 95208 server with full gear. Upgraded to Beta 95389. Logged in with all gear removed except those items in the primary and sidearm ammo slots

Edited by -Cdn-Chard
  • Like 3

Yep, can't leave anything in tents.. not whole inventory is vanishing.. but small amounts. Like for instance, I just looted a CZ sniper rifle and a revolver. Took it back to my tent location and logged out, logged into the server with my tent and the revolver is gone and some items that I dropped earlier are in my inventory. Hope this gets a hot fix, because its clearly a game breaker. I already lost NVG, Rangefinder, GPS, M4 Halo and a M107 .. among various other loots in a tent because of this. Not that I wasn't going to lose it eventually.. but setting up a persistent camp is not possible right now.

And yes, I did save the tent before leaving.

Edited by DAS1337

i have lost:

2x M107

1x L85

1x NVGs

1x Range Finders

1x Coyote Pack

1x Alice Pack

2x Completely full toolbelts

to this bug. not fun. :(

Yep, I lost a full inventory to this bug as well. I understand that the mod is an alpha version and that the people working on it can't spend 24 hours a day to work on it, but I really hope this bug gets fixed.

Being killed by zombies, players, or other normal conditions I don't mind. But just randomly being punished by logging in at the wrong place/time/whatever is a bit disheartening in such a great game.

Yeah this happened to me, was pretty pissed since I lost my akm with 8 clips :\

And I lost my bag and torch so I'm like -_-

And today, I'm not sure if its because I logged out too quickly and it didn't save the information or whatever. I had just found a silenced pistol whilst raiding balota military camp and had to log out right after I found it (after about a minute) because I had that graphical bug where all the models stretch across the screen.

Logged in and I didn't have it.

Since I still had my other equipment I assume its a different issue, also I used a bandage before I logged out which wasn't there when I logged back in. (so it saves that but not my gun -_- haha)

Just logged onto a server, and lost everything aswell.

I am wondering what actually causing this to happen.

ALLOW ME TO ELABORATE, AS THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO ME

The problefm that most of you are probably running into is a serverside problem, not a problem with your characters. Unless all of your shit is completely gone and it doesn't ask you to respawn, then the issue that is most likely being presented is that you have joined a server with a private database. Simple fix: rejoin a different server. Now if your whole inventory is just completely gone and you don't seem to have anything yet are still in the same place you were before and yet didn't get prompted to respawn, then I have absolutely no idea what the fuck is going on and it better not happen to my character when I get back to Michigan on Wednesday from California.

Same for me. I logged out and logged back in to get some help from a friend of mine in a different server. Lost NVGs, Rangefinders, Coyote Backpack, Mk 48 Mod 0, M9SD. Everything other than my primary inventory and my secondary inventory.

I'm not sure what this last update did but it seems like it's ruining everything.

Same for me. I logged out and logged back in to get some help from a friend of mine in a different server. Lost NVGs, Rangefinders, Coyote Backpack, Mk 48 Mod 0, M9SD. Everything other than my primary inventory and my secondary inventory.

I'm not sure what this last update did but it seems like it's ruining everything.

I ran into this bug just now. i logged off and logged back in several hours later. same server no change at all. main and secondary weapons gone, all gear is gone, backpack as well.

server is us 173 TX. Its happening everywere so..it has to be some kind of server issues.

I also lost all my gear Backpack, weapons, accessory items and all I had was the items in my main pack and ammo for my pistol. Also I was in a different location from where I logged out I was 2 or 3 buildings away when I logged in but I logged out in the building

WTF

PS I rejoined like 10 other server and my gear is still gone.

Edited by Elderic