Angus-SiN

Complete Inventory Wipe on Logoff

Date/Time: Anytime, has progressed from happening every 20 or so login/logouts, to all logouts with few exceptions.

What happened: If I log straight out of a server, any server, disconnecting completely from the game, and then log back in, all my inventory will be gone. Everything, not one item remaining.

Where you were: Location in game is not a factor, has happened all over the map.

What you were doing: Logging in/out

*Current installed version: 1.7.5

*Server(s) you were on: Happens on any server regardless of mod version or beta version.

*Timeline of events before/after error:

Log in normally. Change a weapon, or move items from the pack, or add new inventory. Log out fully the normal way, then log back in, everything will be gone.

I have found a trick to force a save of my inventory. If I log out to the server screen, meaning the screen with all the players names on it for the server I am logged into, instead of disconnecting there, I load right back intothe game fully, then log out completely all the way, it will save my inventory. However, about 40% of the time battle eye will crash doing this, and boot me from the server. idf this happens, and I log back in, my inventory will gone as usual.

• Like 1

Well, same to me.

BUT, also i spawn after relog on different positions.

Date/Time/Server/Version: Happens on any

Hey this just happened to me this morning. I just hopping around server because I was lost so i logged into a regular server to check my location on the map, logged out and into a veteran server then wham! Everything is gone from my inventory. Now i'm running around with no backpack, no guns in my ghillie suit. lol

• Like 1

It happend to me yesterday too.

Date/Time: ~20:00 UTC+1 06.07.2012

What happened: Logged off because of massive server lag,problem or something.

Where you were: North of Petrovka

What you were doing: Looting Petrovka (horrible place to loot ;))

Current installed version: 1.7.1.5

Server(s) you were on: DE3 UK

Your system specs: I7 930, HD5970, Asrock X58 Deluxe, 18gig ram, win 7 64bit

Timeline of events before/after error: Server got stuck. Zombies were not moving. Then i tried a reconnect but the same problem. I couldn't get into the driver seat of my car or swap any gear in it. So i logged off. Then the server was down for about 2h. I reconnected, but my whole gear was gone.

Same problem here... Hapenned few days ago - no DayZ Staff team reaction on my thread. Lost L85A2 CWS and many other good things :(

This sounds pretty bad... I hope this doesn't happen to me... Do you think maybe it has something to do with the servers you guys are connecting to? Did you start the character on these servers?

This sounds pretty bad... I hope this doesn't happen to me... Do you think maybe it has something to do with the servers you guys are connecting to? Did you start the character on these servers?

I usually play on Aussie or NZ servers because thats where i'm located. Never had this problem until this morning (Australian time) when i played on a server from Singapore due to low population. It lagged and i got disconnected a couple of times but logged back in with no problem. It was only when i server hopped from an NZ server to the SG server that this happened. I thought it was an implementation to discourage server hoppers or disco people.

I lost tonnes of good stuff too, coyote backpack, bizon SD (ran of ammo though), m4a3 CCO, cooked meat and lots of morphine shots. Surprisingly, i was pretty zen about it. I just ran back to the deer stand which i last saw a M14 and start all over again in my ghillie suit. All i need now is a backpack, hell, even a patrol pack is a huge improvement for me now.

This happend to me playing on DE #47 around 20:00 today, just logged out and in and everything was gone, now the server wont register that I loot anything. If I log out everything is erased and I get a random spawnpoint or become a animal.

happend to me right now again. but this time i spawned in the wilderness.

after login at canada 2, i was in debug forest.

same problem, spawned in wilderness without equip except camo suit. its the 4th time in the past 2 weeks, never had these problems before that.

hope it gets fixed soon.

Just happened to me and my friend too, everytime we log out our gear is gone.

(chicago 15)

Also happened to me

Date/Time: 7-8-2012 Aprox: 1620 hours (EST)

What happened: Logged out from server Chicago 32 to server Chicago 15. Upon logging in all items were gone from inventory, to include backpack primary and secondary weapon. Logged out from Chicago 15 and onto US43. Upon logging in, no items were present in inventory.

Where you were: Outside Krasnostav

What you were doing: Logging in/out

*Current installed version: 1.7.5

*Server(s) you were on: Chicago 32, Chicago 15, US 43.

This just happened to me on Chicago 15, as well. Had NVGS, AS50, L85, etc. Pretty much perfect gear set. I lost EVERY gear item. I don't even have a bandage left. I'm pretty upset.

Happened to me too, three times today. I play Chicago 15 a lot (including today).

The first time was the most painful, as I had very nice gear. The subsequent times have just been annoying - gear up, gone. Gear up, gone.

I'm staying away from that server from now on. Too many people on this thread have mentioned Chicago 15.

This also just happened to my friend Eugrom. This server needs to be taken down ASAP. This is not an isolated incident. Everyone who joins is having their gear wiped.

Just happened to me to, logged off everything was fine. Logged back in and I was in a different area with no gear at all, not even a pack.

Chicago 15 should be blacklisted 3 of us lost all of our inventory on that server its bullshit, someone do something about this

Yea this effectively wiped out our whole squads progression. We lost all of our NVGS, rare weapons, range finders, etc. That being said we had a good time re-gearing up today. But it still sucks being put back.

Same as everyone else, log out and then log back in later to a different server - gear all gone.

Bit annoying, lost NVG, AS50, Coyote etc. Now I feel naked :(

Version : 1.7.1.5 (Latest Arma Beta 94444)

The server host at chicago 15 should be contacted asap. I don't want to leave our camp for another server now..