Sign in to follow this  
Hawksachute

SurvivaL Please ...

Why is this thread even a thing? With 0.58 all your dreams have come true. You actually have to move around to find anything, and going to the NW airfield means a guaranteed death. It does leave the coasts empty though and since we spawn there, life will be hell for most newspawns. Especially when those who have already done the tour around the map comes down to unleash death on people who now have nothing to protect themselves with.

I actually like 0.57 and much rather play it than 0.58. It gives you more of a choice: Stay in Cherno/elektro/Berezino and PVP with the multitude of weapons and players or move north and gear up while in 0.58 theres really only one option: Run around the map alone and gear up.

I switch between them quite a lot though which works fine. And this gets me back to an option I've spoken about many many times, the choice. Theres a Hardcore mode and a normal mode. why not let the Hardcore mode be survivalist, with minimal spawns and a brutal damage model and normal mode be 0.57 style PVP spawns? It would cater to all without shutting those out who want a different playstyle. I actually believed HC was a much harder mode when I started playing but it was just 1pp, nothing more. Quite a dissapointment.

Edited by Killawife