Sign in to follow this  
hyerjohn

Found a Smersh Vest... At Stary Sober's Tents

I was at the Stary Sobor's newly re-added camp, and nearly all the tents were empty. I approached the last one, and inside the loot bomb, was the rare masterpiece titled "Vest de Smersh", so rare, it had to be in Italian. Did they change the smersh vest to be possible to find, or did a person with no life just happen to stop by with a spare smersh vest, yet with no backpack?

FInding V3S: 

UDIkNKB.jpg

Finding Smersh Vest:

8nzgsKx.jpg

Finding Helicrash/Backpack (Backpack was only item there):

vewkWRD.jpg

Edited by HyerJohn

Loot spawns are crazy. I got fully geared in Berezino by visiting those 1 story buildings with a porch out front, they spawn ridiculous amounts of military loot. 

Loot spawns are crazy. I got fully geared in Berezino by visiting those 1 story buildings with a porch out front, they spawn ridiculous amounts of military loot. 

Yeah. Visted some barracks, found nothing, a heli crash, nothing. Like wtf. But then green mountain had like 8 75 round drums and a combat knife

Edited by HyerJohn

The SMERSH vest had only been rare when it used to spawn at the only 3 crash sites on the map, no smoke, Mi-8 helicopter, that were static back then. Came out the same time the PM Rak was released too. Back then, the vest was rare, but when they added the dynamic smoking crash sites (the blackhawks at that time, now they are UH-1Y high poly models) they became less rare, and then very common with newer versions of the loot system, which disregarded M65 jackets and SMERSH vests from their restricted heli crash loot spawns.

It's pretty cool, as everyone can find one and test it/use it, just like the M65 jackets, but I hope they get their rare crash site spawn status back eventually.

• Like 1

There everywhere , So now instead of one or two in an outhouse with some food like it use to be . It's raining canned food along with streets paved with AKM's and drum mags. Good Grief >:(

Edited by LoveAffair
  • Like 3

I can't wait to find a winchester and hunting scope to try out. 

It's pretty cool, as everyone can find one and test it/use it, just like the M65 jackets, but I hope they get their rare crash site spawn status back eventually.

I see the importance of spawning newly introduced items more frequently, but at what point do we get too many unique items, some potentially necessary, and new items aren't found as often.

Hopefully once the CLE is more refined, it'll fix this type of problem.

• Like 1