NotRedd

Netting location?

With the new spawning crap in, I'm not sure where the netting is located. Is it still on the boats? Can somebody confirm?

With the new spawning crap in, I'm not sure where the netting is located. Is it still on the boats? Can somebody confirm?

Just hearsay, but people have told me that netting is not being found at any boats. Someone told me the only thing they've been finding are oars at the boats. Personally, every rowboat (netting spawn) that I've encountered has been completely empty.

I would love to try out the new craftable fishing net, and who doesn't love a ghillie wrap / suit. Guess we'll just have to wait for CLE to be properly configured.

They spawn on boats. I went down and looked. It took about an hour but I found enough. Now just green pain and I'll be good to go :)

They spawn on boats. I went down and looked. It took about an hour but I found enough. Now just green pain and I'll be good to go :)

Thanks for the update. I've looked in on this thread a couple of times, hoping to hear netting is still in.