Sign in to follow this  
daxter154

High Stakes Ambush - M203 Double Kill

4 man group got ambushed by 2 guys. 2 men down before we could react, ended up getting a double kill with an m203 :P

Wow...third person view and gamma boost. leet.

Yes because turning around and looking at a tree during the day will suddenly make everything you see pitch black.

@daxter Nice vid. FYI just because someone has NV doesn't make them a glitcher/duper/exploiter/hacker.

' pid='232894' dateline='1341260411']

Wow...third person view and gamma boost. leet.

Yes because turning around and looking at a tree during the day will suddenly make everything you see pitch black.

@daxter Nice vid. FYI just because someone has NV doesn't make them a glitcher/duper/exploiter/hacker.

yea my bad, it was more the satchel that made me suspect.

"Ormerged he beez usin' thard perrson moed he not beez as 1337 as we arr"

I knew there would be people crying about 3rd person when I saw it in the video, I just knew it

Elitist douchebags

Nice M203 shot

Hes not a glitcher. Hes just better than you. You dont know how long he had been surviving so dont assume shit. You had nightvisions too, what are you a glitcher too :0. If anything your the glitcher/hacker with your gamma boosting.

~silent

Its fun that your group was set up to kill some random dude in town...and two of you got killed by other two random guys.

The usuall day in DayZ with its dog eat dog mentality.

yeah its why i play on 3dp and tags off servers only

still cool what he did though.

Elitist douchebags

It's about unfair advantage' date=' not elitism.

[/quote']

uhhh if 3rd person is on for one person, it's on for ALL persons. How the fuck is that unfair? Fucking people have no clue what they're talking about.

Also, I don't like the idea of people looking at me around corners either, but they STILL have to show themselves to shoot at me, so it's not all bad.

uhhh if 3rd person is on for one person' date=' it's on for ALL persons. How the fuck is that unfair? Fucking people have no clue what they're talking about.

[/quote']

True, you have no clue.

HbD0g.jpg

oBZne.jpg

uhhh if 3rd person is on for one person' date=' it's on for ALL persons. How the fuck is that unfair? Fucking people have no clue what they're talking about.

[/quote']

True, you have no clue.

HbD0g.jpg

oBZne.jpg

Yeah, and the guy on the ground is you, right? a.k.a. the fucking moron.

Nice shot.

But... 0 zombie kill and such good gear... You're just here to PK, amiright?

Yeah' date=' and the guy on the ground is you, right? a.k.a. the fucking moron.

[/quote']

You're the moron who doesn't get the point. 3rd view allows you to have an advantage like that, a.k.a seeing behind walls/objects that would normally block your vision.

I would be putting myself at a disadvantage to not use 3rd person, i would put money on a bet that those 2 guys i killed were in 3rd person

[/quote']

True, you have no clue.

HbD0g.jpg

oBZne.jpg

Haha, very nice example of something I have been trying to explain to these retards for a long time now. Thanks for posting :-)

lol, Nice third person example. I agree. 3rd person can give some people the advantage. Thats why I tend to get on servers with it off.