BnZWyatt

2 problems I have in the game

I don't know if it does this for everyone but, when I play the game and I go to grab something in my inventory it'll grab it and as soon as I start to slide it where I need it it is like I just let go of the item but I don't. It sometimes takes me 2 or 3 clicks just to get it where I want to move it. Does this happen for anyone else? Also, why in the hell are all the fruit and veggies invisible?

I don't know if it does this for everyone but, when I play the game and I go to grab something in my inventory it'll grab it and as soon as I start to slide it where I need it it is like I just let go of the item but I don't. It sometimes takes me 2 or 3 clicks just to get it where I want to move it. Does this happen for anyone else? Also, why in the hell are all the fruit and veggies invisible?

It happens, the inventory system, like many other aspects of the game, is a work in progress.

Invisible fruit is a bug, but I see it as a blessing in disguise, because it means that the people looting before you might not find it, which means you get some food as well.

You will be happy to know that the fruit and veggies are no longer invisible, because they no longer spawn in 0.57. If you want vegetables, you have to grow them. It looks like oranges, bananas and kiwi have been retired.

You will be happy to know that the fruit and veggies are no longer invisible, because they no longer spawn in 0.57. If you want vegetables, you have to grow them. It looks like oranges, bananas and kiwi have been retired.

So, I'm guessing there will be more packets of seeds of more types of food to make up for the loss? People talk about making the game more like an apocalypse, so how likely are we to find packets of seeds of any food in an apocalypse? There has to be a balance between the availability of edible food and the growing of food to make it all work. Otherwise, it becomes like an American TV show: where you create suspense by leaving out pertinent information in the story.

So, I'm guessing there will be more packets of seeds of more types of food to make up for the loss? People talk about making the game more like an apocalypse, so how likely are we to find packets of seeds of any food in an apocalypse? There has to be a balance between the availability of edible food and the growing of food to make it all work. Otherwise, it becomes like an American TV show: where you create suspense by leaving out pertinent information in the story.

Packets of seeds are relatively common. And, if you grow pumpkin, for instance, when you slice it up, you get new seeds to plant. I would think it far more likely to find a packet of seeds in Eastern Europe, then fresh oranges, bananas and kiwis ... although I confess to a certain sadness to see them go!

So far there have been no new food types introduced.

The CLE isn't quite firing on all eight cylinders yet, so you will probably find it necessary to supplement any looted food that you find with apples, berries, hunting, fishing and farming.

Is growing working better in 0.57 then? Since its a bit of hit and miss in 0.55. Sometimes you can't plant seeds, sometimes you can't water it etc. Its quite annoying to gather all the stuff needed and then not get something planted anyways.