Sign in to follow this  
alexslave

!Big problem with situation with my broken legs in game!

Huge problems when broken legs. Zombies break my legs. I could only crawl. In the hands of an hatchet and bandages in my backpack. Immediately useful to chop branches and shrubs to make a tire for my feet. And what do you think? I see a sign to cut the thread but it is not working. That is, by your logic man with broken legs can creep, and quickly, and handed himself bus can not do? It's horrible! Correct the bug !!!! More over, I can not kill myself in this case. And I like a caterpillar crawling on the ground and wait for death. It is frankly not happy. Correct in the next version. It is not possible to play when such problems.

Edited by alexslave

Wait wait wait, what's the issue? You can't make the splint? You can't what? And you can easily commit suicide, theirs ways beyond using your melee. Just run into a zombie and let it do it's thing, don't eat/drink, poison yourself, etc.

Cut bushes for "kindling". That will get you sticks used for making splint by combining rags with a stick. Or find morphine that also fixes broken bones.

Cut bushes for "kindling". That will get you sticks used for making splint by combining rags with a stick. Or find morphine that also fixes broken bones.

Wait wait wait, what's the issue? You can't make the splint? You can't what? And you can easily commit suicide, theirs ways beyond using your melee. Just run into a zombie and let it do it's thing, don't eat/drink, poison yourself, etc.

You think i really stupid,and dont undersstand what i do? I lay on the ground and can not get up! Hellooo? You hear me? I try suicide but my character cant do that because he cant stand up! He cant cut bushes for kindling because my character cant stand up, zombie dont have reaction on me, i play yesterday. Twice i broke my legs. And twice i have this problem

Edited by alexslave

you used to be able to stand up, even with broken legs, you just couln't walk.

i don't know if that has changed, but its worth a shot

also if you make it to a forrest, look at the ground with nothing in you hnads to search for kindling

You think i really stupid,and dont undersstand what i do? I lay on the ground and can not get up! Hellooo? You hear me? I try suicide but my character cant do that because he cant stand up! He cant cut bushes for kindling because my character cant stand up, zombie dont have reaction on me, i play yesterday. Twice i broke my legs. And twice i have this problem

unless your game is totally glitched out, you can cut down bushes while laying prone. so equip your axe or knife, crawl to a bush and cut it down for kindling. then splint up and walk to the closest therapist and get your attitude checked. 

best of luck. 

• Like 1

My apologies if you took that the wrong way, I didn't mean to say anything disrespectful, I just genuinely didn't understand what you were saying.