Mookie (original)

Authentication timeouts

Getting this on every viable server. Could uninstall/reinstall, but wonder if anyone else having the same problem?

Thanks.

Me too on the few i tried to get on , private and public.

Edited by LoveAffair

Can confirm- Both of our private servers are having the same issue, log in for 30 seconds max and get kicked for auth error, everyone on our servers are effected.

I had the same issue. Closed Dayz and Steam, restarted and everything worked fine.

• Like 1

Having the same issue. Very low server pops at the moment and they are fluctuating regularly. Restart did nothing for me, DayZ/Steam/PC/Router/Modem.

Edited by 8bit_Survivor

I had the same issue. Closed Dayz and Steam, restarted and everything worked fine.

Did a file integrity check, came back 100%. Shut down steam, turned it back on. And no luck joining any server, private or public. 

My brother is having the same problem as well. We were playing together and talking over Skype. We got the same messages, and had the same amount of luck trying to fix it.

Maybe it has something to do with the hotfix (for hacking/security or something) scheduled today (not sure what time that was supposed to happen).

I vaguely remember a similar issue happening before. The solution had something to do with deleting a document file or something in the DayZ folder, I don't remember. Trying to look into it now.