Vipeax

DayZ Maintenance ~ Should be functional again

Day Z Development ‏@dayzdevteam

Full services now restored to DayZ -Rocket

ddos attacks targeting an alpha free to play mod...i lose a little bit of hope for humanity when i see things like this.

my god' date=' i cant feel anger for those who do things like this, only immense pity at how sad they and their lives must have become.

[/quote']

Superiority through zeros and ones is never as good as a hacker thinks it is. I am with you on the feeling of pity. I'd be happy to take them on a trip to the countryside where we can breathe the fresh air and see hat life is really like. We'll go offline for a day and find perspective by visiting a cattle ranch and seeing where food comes from. Maybe we'll visit the slaughterhouse after that. Should give them a sense of what the world really is. And it's not zeros and ones. ;)

Now everyone shall go login at the same time, get frozen at creating character or loading, restart, repeat, services down for 4 more hours.

ddos attacks targeting an alpha free to play mod...i lose a little bit of hope for humanity when i see things like this.

my god' date=' i cant feel anger for those who do things like this, only immense pity at how sad they and their lives must have become.

[/quote']

Superiority through zeros and ones is never as good as a hacker thinks it is. I am with you on the feeling of pity. I'd be happy to take them on a trip to the countryside where we can breathe the fresh air and see hat life is really like. We'll go offline for a day and find perspective by visiting a cattle ranch and seeing where food comes from. Maybe we'll visit the slaughterhouse after that. Should give them a sense of what the world really is. And it's not zeros and ones. ;)

yes lauren, we can show him that a world exists outside of his bedroom walls, let him smell the roses, breathe real air.....and then if he insists on being a scum bag wannabe hacker then we can steal his beans and take it in turns to axe murder him :-)

Just got back in.. I'm still in debug but I managed to kill a guy for the beans I need to get out!

Killing in the debug forest is against the rules, don't kill anyone else.

Just got back in.. I'm still in debug but I managed to kill a guy for the beans I need to get out!

that made me laugh :)

Killing in the debug forest is against the rules' date=' don't kill anyone else.

[/quote']

I was in the plains ;-) 22 km to go!

So' date=' you can actually run from the Debug lands? Which direction? :o

[/quote']

East. :D