Vipeax

DayZ Maintenance ~ Should be functional again

I got respawned. I better get back my day 18 character else I will personally hunt down and kill whoever is responsible.

This is not the arma 2 forum you douchebag' date='. learn to read

[/quote']

But obviously this is a mod for arma 2. Also stop insulting randomly, you just discredit yourself.

As well as people need to stop writing loose and using it as the word lose. Is annoying as all hell

Maybe they are so attached to their gear, they actually loose it.

There should be a clean sweep with 1.7.2, so everyone has to restart ... I really like this idea.

I got respawned. I better get back my day 18 character else I will personally hunt down and kill whoever is responsible.

Unfortunately, you probably wont.

[/quote']

But obviously this is a mod for arma 2. Also stop insulting randomly, you just discredit yourself.

To clarify my message for you, since you seem incapable of understanding simple sentences:

Arma 2 sucks.

DayZ rocks.

Got it?

Then stfu ;-)

Hive is being ddos'd.

Twitter has a guy called 'greenarrow' (new account 2 tweets to date' date=' all connected with this attack), basicly claiming responsibitly for the first attack, and then a second tweet, spreading the new hive IP, probably to other skiddies that have been banned, to try and propagate the attack.

Retarded children like this, will be getting a visit, from whatever local cops call their shambolic 'cyber' force.

It may take a few months, but this derp will only leave a trail through various ISP's and proxys that spill the beans (why you no protect the beans?).

Twitter will not flinch to hand over ip connection info..

If that IP connects to any Tornet IP, all is still not lost for the feds..

Large scale ddos's generaly leave traces either way.. and a buttsore script kiddy with some cloned CC details should probably take 2-3 months before getting a knock on the door..

[/quote']

Nice find, I'd love to see this 8 year old googler get grounded for a while.

Not my find, was following links from the 4th-5th page of this thread.. but he appears to be tweeting the IP of the hive, if the hive moves IP.. So.. if I was a fed, my first port of call would be trawling 4chan (and other sites that don't give a shit, that Rocket got into arguments with) (not saying 4chan, and Reddit has anything to do with this at all)), for people posting those IP's and go from there.. just saying :)

Yes I logged in at 6pm est, couldnt access my tent, getting huge lag. Then I tried playing on another server, stuck at waiting to create char screen even tho my character is alive, and switched servers again, this time I spawn in the debugforest, I have no idea how to get out of here. I log out again, new server, spawn right back in the debug forest. I Log out again, diff server and I am stuck at the waiting to create char screen again even tho my character is alive. Please when servers are back up and running Transport me out of the debug area as I have no idea how to get out of it and I don't want to lose my gear. I understand not being able to replace gear from dead characters, but mine is still alive, I just want to be out of the debug area, transport me to a beach if you want, I was at my tent but anywhere but the debugzone is good.

Edit: It is 7:05 est and I am still not able to login.

[/quote']

To clarify my message for you, since you seem incapable of understanding simple sentences:

Arma 2 sucks.

DayZ rocks.

Got it?

Then stfu ;-)

I like DayZ.

Yes I logged in at 6pm est' date=' couldnt access my tent, getting huge lag. Then I tried playing on another server, stuck at waiting to create char screen even tho my character is alive, and switched servers again, this time I spawn in the debugforest, I have no idea how to get out of here. I log out again, new server, spawn right back in the debug forest. I Log out again, diff server and I am stuck at the waiting to create char screen again even tho my character is alive. Please when servers are back up and running Transport me out of the debug area as I have no idea how to get out of it and I don't want to lose my gear. I understand not being able to replace gear from dead characters, but mine is still alive, I just want to be out of the debug area, transport me to a beach if you want, I was at my tent but anywhere but the debugzone is good.

[/quote']

Stop trying to play the game when the servers are under attack?

There's a bright idea...

Yes I logged in at 6pm est' date=' couldnt access my tent, getting huge lag. Then I tried playing on another server, stuck at waiting to create char screen even tho my character is alive, and switched servers again, this time I spawn in the debugforest, I have no idea how to get out of here. I log out again, new server, spawn right back in the debug forest. I Log out again, diff server and I am stuck at the waiting to create char screen again even tho my character is alive. Please when servers are back up and running Transport me out of the debug area as I have no idea how to get out of it and I don't want to lose my gear. I understand not being able to replace gear from dead characters, but mine is still alive, I just want to be out of the debug area, transport me to a beach if you want, I was at my tent but anywhere but the debugzone is good.

[/quote']

Stop trying to play the game when the servers are under attack?

There's a bright idea...

Fair enough but when we are told they are fixed its kinda hard to tell they are still under attack.

yea yea, arma 2 sucks blabla and dayz super cool stuff okay. Very interesting "Discord" *yawn*

Really guyz,

How could we help in any way the dayz team with this ddos attack?

Nothing we can do at all?

I lost my M249 saw =\, a friend had a coyote elite bag, GPS, ghili and alot of other good stuff in his tent, and his tent is gone, so is mine with chopper loot. *shakes fist at lame ass who hacked and got banned and was but hurt for breaking rules*

so I guess the safe thing is to not play until further notice?

Obviously can't be avoided. There are kids with issues all over the net raging and doing the old rent-a-botnet.

What can be avoided is this misleading thread title! Change the thread title already please, people are logging on thinking it's fixed and loosing chars. ;)

What about an counterattack, lets crowdfund some money here in the forum and shoot back.

Dunno if this is possible though, but thinking of it makes me smile.

Im really impressed how easy a DDos-attack seems to be. I could do that , too. Hell everyone could do that.

Hmm I wonder if......

Spawned and before I even saw anything "You were dead".

Great job Ddos'ers.

I actually really like the idea that they put up patch 1.7.2 and make a clean swipe with that and all players have to start over so not only a few lost their stuff, unless you can set back a character for like 12 hours or something like that