Sign in to follow this  
Sinfoyai

Problem starting game..

i get an error telling me i do not have access to the machine/pad/file i might not have access ability for this item,

it has been there for 2 days now, first i tought maybe a failure, maybe reboot. nothing works, not only that also arma 3 goes verry wrong, but ill make another topic for that later on some other site, this case its dayz standalone wich pisses me off with that failure, im now going to trie and delete the dayz.exe and revalidate the game and see if that works, just put some more ideas about how i might solve my problem pls.

run steam as administrator revalidate the game and launch should fix any problems 

This does bot fix the Problem... I reinstalled a few times, set up the permissions...

Searched via Steam for issues in the gamefolder... Nothing fixed the Problem.... I installed it on Different HDDs also on my SSD...

Doesn't start... I searched for viruses, maleware etc. no success... I am MCSA Certified, so i tried some Thinges with the permissions, in Hope that will work... But nothing.... Please help....

• Like 1

Hi please give more details about your issues and someone can help you,

its could be a few things that are interfering with the game startup 

btw what mcsa have you got?

I have the exact same issue. Once again, nothing works. I used to be able to play fine and even had a workaround, but every time I try to start it, the BATTLEYE command prompt opens, says it's installing stuff, then crashes, saying that is has no access. 

Video Card: AMD RADEON HD 7700 Series

8gb RAM

Windows 8.1

CIFLDDk.png

Edited by Pikmonster

I have the exact same issue. Once again, nothing works. I used to be able to play fine and even had a workaround, but every time I try to start it, the BATTLEYE command prompt opens, says it's installing stuff, then crashes, saying that is has no access. 

Video Card: AMD RADEON HD 7700 Series

8gb RAM

Windows 8.1

CIFLDDk.png

i have the exact same problem

@Ponogg: why is this problem and the fix for this issue so hard to find? Thx, it works for my so I'm back in the game!