Sign in to follow this  
tux (DayZ)

Survivor Gamez VI Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Besides some obvious issues I really want to see some better tools for commentators and maybe handle the commentary situation better. Tools felt clunky and it's really easy to miss out on some action.. actually when I think about it, we've maybe seen 30% of action and rest was missed. If we already have 2 commentators why isn't there any option that with one click they would be able to swap onto another commentator screen that actually found some action.  I would really like to see them focus on this part as it's really important for us to be able to enjoy. I love the SGZ and I just want them to improve :)

I assume that they have other admins flying around watching players. Why not leave the commentary to the commentators and just have them watch a group of other admins flying around, switching between them when they report action. Basically more cameras (thinking like a real sports broadcast).

This whole survivor gamez is laughable.  Not only does it poorly promote DayZ, it also misleads people into what type of game DayZ is.  DayZ the new e-sport, lmfao

• Like 4

SG is an excellent showcase of how questionable the foundation of this game is.  They say no publicity is bad publicity, but SG pushes that rule to the limit for SA.  

• Like 1

This whole survivor gamez is laughable.  Not only does it poorly promote DayZ, it also misleads people into what type of game DayZ is.  DayZ the new e-sport, lmfao

There are not enough beans in this world to demonstrate the awesomeness of these words. 

[Necro]

I know its been a while but, is there a full length video of survivorgamez VI just like it was for SurvivorGamez V ?

I really loved the spectators camera & all. All i find now, is edited videos of individuals and short clips. Was there no spectator mode cam recorded?

I want it all in one piece.

[/necro]

Edited by halp