dayzzsyd

Staying Unconscious Bug?

Got punched in face and knocked me out for forever, I gave up after looking at the unconscious screen after an hour and respawned.

Is this even possible or was it a bug? People around me had given me epi pen and saline to no avail.

I could still hear people in game around me so know that my game hadn't crashed or anything.

Anyone had similar problems?

Since 0.54 blood regeneration is nerfed, watch WOBO's youtube videos for more information. BUT what you describe should not be possible. You get shock from getting punched, but it reduces pretty fast. You also gained 500 blood from saline, and you only stay unconscous (when the shock is gone), if you are below 500 blood. Therefore you should have woken up.

Now if you are hydrated and just shy of being energized (no blood regeneration), drop below 500 blood and don't bleed, you can probably stay unconscious for a very long time until you starve/die of thirst, but the saline bag should have fixed that. The only thing that would make sense is that giving the saline bag did not work, you surely know how sometimes you do things and your char does not finish them, like eating. Then you have to "cancel current action" and try again, same happens with saline bags. But if the bag was successfully given, you should have gotten up.

And then there is the possibility that I simply did not think of something now :)

Edited by bautschi
  • Like 3

Also happened to myself after getting in a scrap with a Z. Had a friend give me epi pen, saline and never woke back up.

This sort of makes sense a friend collasped of starvation in staroye whilse we where in Gorka, So we made a quick bolt for him to help and he explained to us exactly where he was in Staroye.

Once we got there we couldnt see his body apart whilst he could still see the unconcious screen

I've waited for up to 20 minutes twice, both times I simply ended up hitting Respawn.

... after steaking out, face palming, taking a leak, and breaking random things.

• Like 1