druce

Unlimited .22 ammo for trumpet?

i could be wrong (cuZ I haven't had a chance to test it again), but I found this trumpet rifle and 40 - .22 ammo and chambered one and I fired once then pressed R (cuZ I'm newish and says R for reload) and then fired again...got skeerd I had attracted the attention of players and or zombies so I bounced offline...later I logged back in and still had a round chambered and still had 39 - .22 rounds in my inventory. Dunno if it's bugged or what so figured I best say something. Laterz. -Druce

Well, I had 40, it loaded only one leaving me with 39. Shot two off and still had 39.

you fired twice. dayZ deals with rounds separately from mags, and your only missing 1 bullet- which was likely already chamdered in the werapon when you picked it up

Ah right that would make some sense...I thought I chambered it...idk much at all about firearms but figured could only chamber one...eh idk nvm then

You probably had 50 rounds because .22 ammo stacks in 50. So, 50-11 is 39, the count you have.

Yeah...was my bad...just confusing how there's no number shown on the ammo I loaded. Thanks, guys, for being nice even though I was bein a dumbass lol

Even with unlimited ammo I'd prefer a fire ax over a trumpet

• Like 1

I'ts a bug, now you have made it an exploit (even if it is a pea shooter) by posting on the Forums!

The posting of exploits, duping and other in-game glitches that can be abused whether by text or video, is strictly forbidden.