Sign in to follow this  
wwwradybiz

survival guides fo new born of boring and broken 0.55

Hi all

food:

at start you have at most 30 min before you will die from starvation LOL

when you respawn or just start a new game dont run for searching houses  but search for bushes or apple trees around you and pick as many as you can cause in 0.55 even when you pick 1kg of berries you are still hunger - REALLY

dont open cans unless you have can opener - game is still broken and when you want to open a can you can have just few percent of it content rest of it just disappear REALLY next broken thing of opening cans and if some1 is starving can the rest of food eat even from floor so why afetr openning sometimes you have just approx 20% of it and the rest just disappear ??

Dont expect that after eating 2kg of berries you will not be starving soon - every1 has hunger :)

drinking/hydrations

when you know your locations just check for water pump it is the easiest way to drink but you can also drink water form ponds - feel sick but survive

killing diffrent players for looting:

worthless - dont expect that after killing some1 with an axe you can take his/her gear - 95% is ruined even after one dead shot most gear of victim is ruined - another broken thing but try in normal life do 3 swings and ruined 10 cans, shoes, helmet, tshirt, trousers etc - next broken thing

killing zombie for looting:

still you cant find a thing

looting

when you lost one hour of your time for water and food you can start boring process of searching 80% of empty houses

this guide dont has to concern admins and his friends who can loot everything on theirs servers and kick different players then just make nice hunt on them :)

worthless - dont expect that after killing some1 with an axe you can take his/her gear

dont 

i don't even know where to start

get out of cherno

the map is 25km2

if you can't clean kill a player then don't.

Edited by Wookieenoob
  • Like 1

even one shot head kill and lots of ruined items dont you agree?

and dont get me wrong i love this game and this is how to survive first 30 min before you die from starvations - really try to start from scratch and you will see if you have more time

Edited by domelek

No I punched a guy in the head yesterday and then took his gun, shot him in the head, and retrieved plenty of not ruined items. 

His friend that I shot in the chest was another story. 

Edited by Maia

Look in the outside toilets in gardens. They are full of all kinds of loot.

If you see 3 or 4 objects in the toilet, pick them up and throw them out on the grass.. there will be more loot underneath.

If you don't want the loot, throw it out anyway, then next time you go past there will be different loot in the toilet.

Don't tell anyone about this.

xx

• Like 1

@Maia guns and weapons in the victim hands are always to loot

@pilgrim - toilets are sometimes full of items i once found 3 pairs of wellingtons and lots of different crap items nice is to looking for items but now it is just boring BTW have you try to do food from seeds it is boring for me i used to be road/prey eater but now ... i am 30+ and after work i have just one/two hours for myself i dont want to pick berries for 30 min eat one kg and still be hunger

@PlasticAssasin8 we all know it is alpha from start :)

Edited by domelek
  • Like 1

Boring and Broken ?

I LOVE this new update. It is far from boring for me. First off you can actually store gear finally without running to your CPU every Wednesday which is wonderful for people like me who like to squirrel gear away and not run around Cherno armed to the teeth shooting everything in sight. Thank God now every KOS player has to take time out of there busy schedule to actually look for food and not be stacked with 12 cans of peaches waiting on the side of the road for hours till someone comes along. I love the loot is scatterd and somewhat hard to find. Thank you , Thank you , Thank you .55  As for broken , the only thing missing are Matches. If they were added you would have everything you need.

• Like 2

0.55 is a big step but bugs from different topics have to be fixed plus at least push back or block in hand on hand fight dont you think? DAYZ has potential to be best game ever but  check confirmet amounts of bugs.... tons of thousands :(

Hi all

food:

at start you have at most 30 min before you will die from starvation LOL

when you respawn or just start a new game dont run for searching houses  but search for bushes or apple trees around you and pick as many as you can cause in 0.55 even when you pick 1kg of berries you are still hunger - REALLY

dont open cans unless you have can opener - game is still broken and when you want to open a can you can have just few percent of it content rest of it just disappear REALLY next broken thing of opening cans and if some1 is starving can the rest of food eat even from floor so why afetr openning sometimes you have just approx 20% of it and the rest just disappear ??

Dont expect that after eating 2kg of berries you will not be starving soon - every1 has hunger :)

drinking/hydrations

when you know your locations just check for water pump it is the easiest way to drink but you can also drink water form ponds - feel sick but survive

worthless - dont expect that after killing some1 with an axe you can take his/her gear - 95% is ruined even after one dead shot most gear of victim is ruined - another broken thing but try in normal life do 3 swings and ruined 10 cans, shoes, helmet, tshirt, trousers etc - next broken thing

killing zombie for looting:

still you cant find a thing

looting

when you lost one hour of your time for water and food you can start boring process of searching 80% of empty houses

this guide dont has to concern admins and his friends who can loot everything on theirs servers and kick different players then just make nice hunt on them :)

If you dont like picking apples or berries go ahead and move inland where you can find food

0.55 is a big step but bugs from different topics have to be fixed plus at least push back or block in hand on hand fight dont you think? DAYZ has potential to be best game ever but  check confirmet amounts of bugs.... tons of thousands :(

Wait a few months come back itll be different then

@Maia guns and weapons in the victim hands are always to loot

@pilgrim - toilets are sometimes full of items i once found 3 pairs of wellingtons and lots of different crap items nice is to looking for items but now it is just boring BTW have you try to do food from seeds it is boring for me i used to be road/prey eater but now ... i am 30+ and after work i have just one/two hours for myself i dont want to pick berries for 30 min eat one kg and still be hunger

@PlasticAssasin8 we all know it is alpha from start :)

Yes I grow pumpkins from seeds. If the server does not restart before they grow, it is ok.

Except:

You have to pick up the pumpkins left on the ground as soon as you harvest the plant, if you do not pick them up they despawn in 5-10 seconds.

If you pick them up and drop them again they stay on the server for 20 mins, then they despawn. So there is no point in planting more than 2 or 3 seeds.

There are no seeds in crops anymore (glitch) so you cannot collect seeds to grow more crops.

xx