ruax

0.55 loot spawns!

Hi, i thought maybe we could gather as most info as possible on all the good loot spawns especially for like military loot! This post is to share your knowledge and help out the people who want to know more about the good spawn points. If you can screenshot or just give good explanation of the spot/place/building is fine :).

Thank you in advance. I will copy paste the places people are mentioning in the thread in OP post.

Places I found:

Military cars and Blown up tanks: Grenades, ammo, clothing, mags, canned food.

Police station: Mags for RAK and MP5.

Wooden toilet: Chance of spawning alot of food.

http://puu.sh/h20TK/4d80f846cd.jpg

In front of these buildings also tends to spawn goodies such as 75 round drums, ammo boxes, grenades, PSO-1 scopes, and other attachments/ammo.

http://puu.sh/h2t8d/7f0c372fbe.jpg

Also found a mosin, mountain backpacks, rice, axes (fire and splitting), and other stuff here.

Hunter Backpack behind the counter of the petrol station North end of Zelenogosk

buses

The wrecked UAZ trucks are goldmines. They spawn attachments, ammo, and AKs galore.

It seems consistent to a few as well, not all spawn this much loot. There's one on the way out of Pustoshka heading toward Dichina/Veresnik that spawns good loot, and the two that I can find in Vybor seem to as well.

Vehicle junkyards. 

There's at least two enroute from novo to severograd. 

Two drums AKMs and an M4 in the last little bit. A bunch of frags as well. 

Edited by Lindecrantz1

Loot are buged in civilians house i found 5 grenades and 1 ak47 and 4 ammo boxes

I bet you visited American guy's house

• Like 1

Has anyone found a hunter or sposin backpack ? if so where ?

try,  I found a mosin near 1 car of the military

Check the toilets for hunting bags.

I've already figured out this loot thing, I'm just as stacked as I ever was. Not giving away any secrets either. It'll be known soon enough. Might as well enjoy it while I can.

Edited by ASTINvlogs

I found a hunter backpack in one of the blue-doored warehouses on the coast of Kamyshovo. 

In front of these buildings also tends to spawn goodies such as 75 round drums, ammo boxes, grenades, PSO-1 scopes, and other attachments/ammo.

Also found a mosin, mountain backpacks, rice, axes (fire and splitting), and other stuff here.

I've also found a sword in the blue medical building by the factory area south of Berezino 

Edited by Maia
  • Like 2

Check the toilets for hunting bags.

I've already figured out this loot thing, I'm just as stacked as I ever was. Not giving away any secrets either. It'll be known soon enough. Might as well enjoy it while I can.

So am I and alot of people, but this is a thread to help everyone, and for people to find the nice spots or find new ones they didn't know of. So your completely useless and selfgood comment is absolutely not needed.

I found a hunter backpack in one of the blue-doored warehouses on the coast of Kamyshovo. 

I've also found a sword in the blue medical building by the factory area south of Berezino 

Nice I am sure it may be useful! :=) I edited OP.

I found a couple of these in Civilian houses, you won't find them in military bases I believe.

The wrecked UAZ trucks are goldmines. They spawn attachments, ammo, and AKs galore.

It seems consistent to a few as well, not all spawn this much loot. There's one on the way out of Pustoshka heading toward Dichina/Veresnik that spawns good loot, and the two that I can find in Vybor seem to as well.

@Gunslinger63 I found a Hunter Backpack behind the counter of the petrol station North end of Zelenogorsk

Also Total agreement with Raiding outdoor toilets!  They are sometimes packed with loot, I've found lots of food, ammo and even assault vests, a fishing hook too but I dont think whoever left that found what they were looking for :lol:

Car's, trunks, buses.  Do not pass these by, there is loot to be had!

Edited by Velenon
  • Like 1

Thank you for posting, come back and post again if you find anything new!! :)

So am I and alot of people, but this is a thread to help everyone, and for people to find the nice spots or find new ones they didn't know of. So your completely useless and selfgood comment is absolutely not needed.

You telling me that my comment is useless while not providing any useful information yourself.

Hmmm, not sure if serious.

Vehicle junkyards.

You telling me that my comment is useless while not providing any useful information yourself.

Hmmm, not sure if serious.

Vehicle junkyards.

I sure did tho? I am the maker of this thread I was the first to give info about spawn and im the one puting together all the places so people can easily see.

I sure did tho? I am the maker of this thread I was the first to give info about spawn and im the one puting together all the places so people can easily see.

Oh man. That's so awesome. Hey bro, I loved your story can you tell it to me again? Plz.

Ok seriously though. The vehicle junkyards are the shit.

Has anyone seen any netting? As far as I k ow they don't spawn in boats anymore.

No Industrail loot in indurial areas, same with military areas. Why they implemented this areas, when there is no specific loot. I love the zombies but the random loot is really annoying. I play for some years now and first time im depressed from the game. Goind into risky loot areas should be awarded by better loot, or the loot u search for. No u run thru every town looting like a norrabin- I really dont like the new loot spawning system

Protip: Anywhere with a decent amount of vehicle wrecks is loot heaven.

That little garage complex north of Novo had me geared to the gills within three minutes of spawning.

LiM7WMu.jpg

SJwi64i.jpg

Not pictured is the three full magazines, the water bottle, and the bag of rice I found all in one jeep when I logged back in the next day.

Edited by Pandema

Ya outdoor toliets is where ive found most of my gear, aswell as the crashed jeeps and cop cars. nothing is spawning in the barracks or jailhouses. Hope they hotfix this soon or atleast in the next patch.