Sign in to follow this  
SammyTheGamer

For those moaning about .55

This is for everyone moaning about .55:

0e676946b485ccd0fbf91d26797fa795.png

4b04976e402d35fd4e950a2e6a4a7a8b.png

6ae6c3ab678c7b2876b763c38ce24582.png

loot does spawn correctly you've just got to look. So please stop whining about how "zombies are too hard" or "there no loot", because to actually get loot, you have to play properly...

• Like 1

Lol I went to kamy police station and came out with full oreal, gas mask, pm 73 rak, and a few mags for it. I kept searching and I found a good amount of food, an anti stab vest, a blue drybag, and about 4 crunch in crisps cereal but this was like the houses heading up to the road to rog and very close to the wall thing the last house I checked was the peach house. The loot in my opinion is a little bugged but I still find my way around.

Unfortunately a lot of people downloaded the game from watching twitch streams or YouTube videos of pure PvP, not understanding that DayZ was (and should never be) 'all about' PvP, but rather have a strong emphasis on survival. I mean, the average lifetime of a player back in the mod days was what an hour at most? the game was hard, SA has sadly been too easy for too long, So to a newcomers perspective, I can sort of understand their frustration.

Hopefully they will see past the challenge of Zombies and Loot and come to see that it's these very challenges that made DayZ as popular as it is, PvP when it used to happen, was actually shaped around the survival aspect of the game itself for the most part. You diodn't want to lose your loot because it was damn hard to get it all back, making PvP encounters even more heart pumping and epic.. I'm quite sad they are blind to such gameplay and the value it gives to a game that was born from such a style.

People don't care if they died when they can be fully geared within 20 minutes of spawning, where's the tension and adrenaline gone in that kinda play? You simply got to embrace the difficulty and in return I promise anyone.. they will enjoy the game even more that when it was easy.

Edited by NuckFuts
  • Like 1

Lol I went to kamy police station and came out with full oreal, gas mask, pm 73 rak, and a few mags for it. I kept searching and I found a good amount of food, an anti stab vest, a blue drybag, and about 4 crunch in crisps cereal but this was like the houses heading up to the road to rog and very close to the wall thing the last house I checked was the peach house. The loot in my opinion is a little bugged but I still find my way around.

They are going to have to tweek police stations as they contain far to much loot at the moment.

^As this is the first iteration of the new loot spawn system and economy I guarantee that the entire thing will be tweaked multiple times before 1.0.

• Like 1

They are going to have to tweek police stations as they contain far to much loot at the moment.

sounds good but hopefully they'll fix the loot not spawning in every house.