Sign in to follow this  
peetar27

Military Grade weps .55

Well, I am no newbie to Dayz itself, but to .55, yes. Where do I find military grade weps? I read that a guy found a M4 in the tec building. Where do I now look for guns like the M4, AKM, AK101, etc. I find the 73 RAKS fine, along with the MP5.

Well, I am no newbie to Dayz itself, but to .55, yes. Where do I find military grade weps? I read that a guy found a M4 in the tec building. Where do I now look for guns like the M4, AKM, AK101, etc. I find the 73 RAKS fine, along with the MP5.

Loot is central. That means you can basically find any item, anywhere.

Want a Military Grade M4? Check your grandmas house.

• Like 2

Loot is central. That means you can basically find any item, anywhere.

Want a Military Grade M4? Check your grandmas house.

As it should be, Cheranus looks just like my rural island. Us country folks have all kinds of neat stuff stashed for zombie apocalypses or what have you. 

• Like 1

As it should be, Cheranus looks just like my rural island. Us country folks have all kinds of neat stuff stashed for zombie apocalypses or what have you.

Ain't that the truth.

Before this update this always troubled me. If the dayz lore was accurate you would think the citizens of chernarus took some safety measures and stocked up on weapons and recources before their demise. Like finding a shotgun under grandmas bed should be a common thing. And finding a stockpile of ammo in a house that has been hidden away, stuff like that.

Before this update this always troubled me. If the dayz lore was accurate you would think the citizens of chernarus took some safety measures and stocked up on weapons and recources before their demise. Like finding a shotgun under grandmas bed should be a common thing. And finding a stockpile of ammo in a house that has been hidden away, stuff like that.

Not to mention deserters and the last surviving military making "last stands" or "farmer Bob" finding a better boomstick or tac-vest at one of said last stands and keeping if for his. I think there should be completely random loot spawns in the middle of nowhere maybe with an accompanying corpse like you would find in a Fallout or a Elder Scolls  game with the positioning of the body hinting at the story of their last moments.